Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie Qns 2- Now that i've decided...(thanks to u guys)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Qns 2- Now that i've decided...(thanks to u guys)

To all experts, thanks for your replies regarding Pam or Rolex. really appreciate them.

Went to see the GMT II today. Best price was watch palace at lucky plaza. 11k. I think the old uncle is willing to give discount, because when i asked if got discount, his face was like...."eeerrrrr....no?"

I was thinking GMT is at its peak now because it's new, everyones' trying hard t get it etc etc. Maybe like what some experts here said...the price might drop. So if i buy it now, might lose out.

So another good 1 was the Yacht Master. Is it worth every cent ??? And its like at its listed price now. Is it bigger than a norm 40mm ? cos it looks bigger, though specs says its 40mm

Might wanna sell my santos 100 for a Yacht Master.

Go Japan and buy. Selling there at <JPY 700K= around SGD 9K. Get the watch and free holiday in Japan
    [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
    [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
    [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
    [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
    [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
    [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Hary View Post
      Go Japan and buy. Selling there at <JPY 700K= around SGD 9K. Get the watch and free holiday in Japan

Comment

Originally posted by Hary View Post
        and if you are daring enough, go sleep in train station for the night then camp out in the AD once you have freshened yourself.

my teacher did that once in Japan. He camp out in train station then clean up in the toilet and go backpacking somemore.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X