This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    Haha.. this time is not watch... is for the Official SGROC Polo tee....

Paiseh, can't really put up designs for selection now... as we need to come up with the official logo first.. then we can hold a design competition for the Polo Tee..

Thus, if you are interested, please state your interest in the polo tee here..

- Keep it simple and not too elaborate.. if not printing it will cost a bomb !
    - We'll leave the option open for printing of the individual's nick on the left sleeve

If any1 has lobang for printing services, please do PM me also..
    If any1 can help to design the polo tee or the logo, it would be great..
    Hi, count me in.
    Will try to see if i can come up with some ideas on that - me not in the creative line so the creative juices just don't flow.
    Aniwae, my suggestion is that we can have a design which is zen-like - minimalist depicting SGROC & yes with our nicks on the sleeve.
    As for choice of colours - either of the base ones like white, black or grey is good - very universal (yahh i old school wan).
    And good to hv it in collared Tshirt - more smart lah......
    Just my 2 cents...
    The Current Squad :

14060M VSeries, DJ116200 MSeries, OmegaSMPO XL, Sinn U1, Breitling SuperO, Glycine Lagunare, ML PontosDay, ML PontosDayDate, SeikoSamurai White, SeikoSumo Blue, SeikoDiver's SKX007J, SeikoSinn SRP043K2

Comment

Originally posted by apexi View Post
      Hi, count me in.
      Will try to see if i can come up with some ideas on that - me not in the creative line so the creative juices just don't flow.
      Aniwae, my suggestion is that we can have a design which is zen-like - minimalist depicting SGROC & yes with our nicks on the sleeve.
      As for choice of colours - either of the base ones like white, black or grey is good - very universal (yahh i old school wan).
      And good to hv it in collared Tshirt - more smart lah......
      Just my 2 cents...
      Great Idea with our nicks on the polo tee! I'd like for it to be on the back! Big big!
      There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

HOw about this? 1 sleeve have our nick.1 sleeve hav our real name?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

tat will be very ex... i tink 1 side for nick will be good enuf liaos..
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
            tat will be very ex... i tink 1 side for nick will be good enuf liaos..
            Okies then...

Comment

But on the back cooler mah...macham like those POLO RALPH types with the big-ass numbers.....And a nice logo on the front and side (big big also!)...heh...

The mods can have different colored letterings...lao jiao...so on and so forth?

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                But on the back cooler mah...macham like those POLO RALPH types with the big-ass numbers.....And a nice logo on the front and side (big big also!)...heh...

The mods can have different colored letterings...lao jiao...so on and so forth?
                Eh...GHOST!! I am a RL fan ok...hahha...I like the big ass numbers and horses

Hahah...even as I am typing I am wearing the RL Polo with ur so called big asss numbers hahahahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  HOw about this? 1 sleeve have our nick.1 sleeve hav our real name?
                  Ya, then front wif ur IC no. n back wif ur DOB, wan or nt..
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    what about the wearer's address ?

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      LOL...nice...u want to put lor

Comment

Folks, with e big lettering and numbering won't it look a bit bengish? I mean its just wat I feel..
                        "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                          Folks, with e big lettering and numbering won't it look a bit bengish? I mean its just wat I feel..
                          Agreee...I am gd with small and classy...

Comment

Hey i think a remix of a logo like the pic attached wld look cool. And darkie, im a big fan of RL too! Which is why im advocating the big-ass stuff!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hey i think a remix of a logo like the pic attached wld look cool. And darkie, im a big fan of RL too! Which is why im advocating the big-ass stuff!
                              Hahaha...looks ok...

Hellooo fellow RL fan! Okie time to open a polo tee thread!

Comment

Bro..can we use the logo ?.. mod it abit, etc ?

Any infringement with copyright?

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X