Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SGROC logo contest now! Prizes to be won!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triton, I have tried with your comments, but the look of the original rolex logo (blurred) + a new font rolex wording (not blurred) looks weird.. so I thought of another 2 designs instead, TA DA.....

1) Original rolex logo and wording (both blurred)

2) Original rolex logo + new font rolex wording (both not blurred)

The last one will be the original rolex logo + new font rolex wording (both blurred)... however, this look no different from (1)... so I never post... you take a look and consider.. if you want the rolex logo (blurred) + a new font rolex wording (not blurred), also can.. let me know... enjoy....

Comment

Ops, sorry for (2), the Rolex wording shld be behind the second hand...refer to this one instead

2) Original rolex logo + new font rolex wording (both not blurred)

Comment

beauty......

let's wait for others comment
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Any IP personnel can comment on trademark rights with blurred images ?
          1675/16610/116234/78240
          Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
          Hublot BB ASF
          PAM 104J
          Sinn 903 H2
          Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
          U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
          If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
            Any IP personnel can comment on trademark rights with blurred images ?
            http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/faq.php?

Here's a similar 1...BMW-sg...for your reference

seems like they dun use the BMW logo in anywhere

so I guess...sry to cedric but you may hav to do some work again

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

haha... no problem lah... enjoyed my time in the forum.. also got to contribute lah.. cannot everytime u mods do all the work.. ok, back to "work", so how.. what say u ppl... how to change.. i guess the rolex wording and font shld be ok (anyone can confirm), the main problem is the logo lah.. so we got to replace the logo with something.... see what i come up with...... will post my draft later.. later ta da again....

Comment

From what I see...using the word Rolex is ok...just dun use the crown and stuff ithink shld be gd

Comment

Here we go.. something to replace the crown.. TA DA........

Comment

Ok sry cedric i finally thought of what you can amend! 1 lassssst item!

Remove the Rolex wording and make the SGROC logo bigger..and it's gonna be perfect

Comment

aiyo... no need to lassssssssssst lah... happy to contribute.. ok, now back to the logo..... remove the Rolex wording and make the logo bigger, but which one you want.. or all three???

actually, can see how the final logo will look like... would look just like a normal diver's watch....should not have any legal issues lah....

Quick, quick.. tell me which one u want...

Comment

3rd...enlarge the logo...and remove the ROLEX word

Comment

HAO LIAO..... but I cannot enlarge too much, as it would cause the individual alphabets of the SG-ROC word to be too separated.. unless we use 2 x SG-ROC... anyway, i did all three for you all to chose lah... ready.. TA DA....

Comment

I've tried to super-imposed the crown on top of the above 3 logos.. they are about the same size... i guess, the above's size shld be about right...ok.. mods your turn liao....

Comment

Could you plz change the time to 10:10 47sec and try using 5 match sticks with red tips and same ratio in length to the original one ?
                              1675/16610/116234/78240
                              Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                              Hublot BB ASF
                              PAM 104J
                              Sinn 903 H2
                              Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                              U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                              If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Darkie.. u got another picture with the entire minute hand visible... meantime i will try to search for a matchstick.. anyone got, please to provide

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X