Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SGROC logo contest now! Prizes to be won!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya lah, me also leaning toward those with the white + red bezel.. ok, let's see what the rest of you mods say...

Comment

all designs too complicated for me

ok. can i have a look @ just red SGROC wording @ 12 o'clock position only. the rest of bezel no wording.

just the words @ 6'clock position on the dial only. no sg-roc wording.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

no problem, and ta-da....there u go...

Comment

Wah power....tailormade 1..hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

triton... just note that you did not mentioned if you want the flag at the 6 o'clock position... anyway, did one as well.. ta-da... here it is

Comment

Hello,

I suggest a poll for these wonderful designs............my smallfry vote goes to No.4

Comment

dont want the red flag. coz makes the watch looks too complicated. the one without the flag is clean simple and to the point. can we changed the date from 13 to 07? to signify founding year?

Originally posted by cedric View Post
                triton... just note that you did not mentioned if you want the flag at the 6 o'clock position... anyway, did one as well.. ta-da... here it is
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Hi triton, change the number shouldn't be a problem, but u want "07" or just "7", cos out watch only single digit.....

Comment

Hi triton, change the number shouldn't be a problem, but u want "07" or just "7", cos out watch only single digit.....
                    It's ok just use 07.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

alright... will modify the date and upload... (can't do it now.. at work.. hehe)

Comment

also, i think the fonts of rolex needs to be changed....as we might face some copyright issues.

that is the reason why i suggest using 07 as to just 7.

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

Hi, change the font of the "Rolex" word on the dial... or do we want to remove the "Rolex" completely and just put in SG-ROC in Red... then we can remove the red SG-ROC on the bezel... (or if you want, can put white SG-ROC on the bezel, either alternate or entire bezel)....

How about the rolex logo (also commonly known as the 5 match-sticks)???

Comment

change the font type can already. 5 match stick? just blur......
                            Hi, change the font of the "Rolex" word on the dial... or do we want to remove the "Rolex" completely and just put in SG-ROC in Red... then we can remove the red SG-ROC on the bezel... (or if you want, can put white SG-ROC on the bezel, either alternate or entire bezel)....

How about the rolex logo (also commonly known as the 5 match-sticks)???

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

ok.... will try to do it tonite... (hopefully)...

Comment

Very nice
                                Bazi

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X