Official Chronometer Certifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Chronometer Certifications

official chronometer certification for rolex can be obtained from service centre at a fee?Or just the "service slip" for $75?Any bro here can advice.Thanks.

the service slip for authentication at $75 does not state tat... That i m sure...
    To re-certify it, i believe it will cost higher.... Speaking from my findings when i service my tag 6000 yrs back... Rolex may do it differently... U may like to call RSC at 67379033 or 68305100.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
      official chronometer certification for rolex can be obtained from service centre at a fee?Or just the "service slip" for $75?Any bro here can advice.Thanks.
      $75 is authentication fees....to make sure that your watch is authentic...it comes with a receipt which some people use to certify the watch is authentic.

For Official Chronometer certification...I dun really know wad u mean actually...so shall keep any comments to myself

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

the servicing includes checks on time-keeping but no certification on chronometer standards.....
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          $75 is authentication fees....to make sure that your watch is authentic...it comes with a receipt which some people use to certify the watch is authentic.

For Official Chronometer certification...I dun really know wad u mean actually...so shall keep any comments to myself
          Looks like the paper behind the watch.On the top right hand corner watch serial nos in form of perforation.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by louie; 28-04-08, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Looks like the paper behind the watch.On the top right hand corner watch serial nos in form of perforation.
            but once your watch sent in for servicing..dismantled and fixed back liao still consider chronometer?

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
              but once your watch sent in for servicing..dismantled and fixed back liao still consider chronometer?
              The dial says: Chronometer Officially Certified.
              Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
              Rolex LV submariner
              Rolex TT black submariner
              Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
              Rolex Non date submariner
              Rolex Explorer2
              More...

Comment

Oh I think you mean service papers la...it's only when u go overhaul the watch and get ur carrot head chopped by them...then u will get it

Comment

Originally posted by teo View Post
                  Hahaha...he got it wrong la...lol there is a 15 day and nights worth of checks and testings after the watch is made and before it's sold. Before it gets the Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified stamp and garantee haha...

Comment

I've heard tis frm someone in the watch industry (****! can remember who), tat it is actually inexpensive to certify a watch COSC in switzerland. I'm nt sure if COSC certification can b done here in sing tho.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      I've heard tis frm someone in the watch industry (****! can remember who), tat it is actually inexpensive to certify a watch COSC in switzerland. I'm nt sure if COSC certification can b done here in sing tho.
                      I think we don't have equipment...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        I think we don't have equipment...
                        Our papers is Chronometer certified and international warranty combined into one cert.I was thinking if this can be obtained from service centre in the event if the original issue is deface,lost etc.

Comment

no replacement will be given....
                          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by teo View Post
                            like that also can?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X