Indon, Bangla & Malaysian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indon, Bangla & Malaysian

Hahahahahaha i enjoy this joke so much i like to share with everyone, no offence to anyone and it not a racist joke, just a joke to cheer everyone up !

*** Indon, Bangla & Malaysian ***

An Indonesian, a Bangladeshi and a Malaysian Chinese are in a bar one
    night having a beer The Indonesian finishes his beer and suddenly throws his glass in the air, pulls out a gun and shoots the glass to pieces.

He brags, "In Jakarta our glasses are so cheap that we don't need to drink from the same one twice."

The Bangladeshi is obviously impressed. When he finished his beer, he throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says, "In Dhaka we have so much sand to make the glasses that we don't need to drink out of the same glass twice either."

The Malaysian, cool as a cucumber, finishes his drink, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the Indonesian & the Bangladeshi.

He says "Tiu Nia Ma! In KL we have so many Indons and Banglas that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice."

UL

*** EMMANUEL***

Uncle Lau, is that you in the avatar? look like LKY,so yandao....

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
      Uncle Lau, is that you in the avatar? look like LKY,so yandao....
      Hehehe agreed...for a moment I thought it was LKY!

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
      Hahahahahaha i enjoy this joke so much i like to share with everyone, no offence to anyone and it not a racist joke, just a joke to cheer everyone up !

*** Indon, Bangla & Malaysian ***

An Indonesian, a Bangladeshi and a Malaysian Chinese are in a bar one
      night having a beer The Indonesian finishes his beer and suddenly throws his glass in the air, pulls out a gun and shoots the glass to pieces.

He brags, "In Jakarta our glasses are so cheap that we don't need to drink from the same one twice."

The Bangladeshi is obviously impressed. When he finished his beer, he throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says, "In Dhaka we have so much sand to make the glasses that we don't need to drink out of the same glass twice either."

The Malaysian, cool as a cucumber, finishes his drink, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the Indonesian & the Bangladeshi.

He says "Tiu Nia Ma! In KL we have so many Indons and Banglas that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice."

UL

Hahaha...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Aiyo....LKY is my hero !

Yes it Mr Lee when he study in Cambridge.

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
          Aiyo....LKY is my hero !

Yes it Mr Lee when he study in Cambridge.

huhh!?!? realli LKY ar! i thought its you...

Comment

Rats: CIA vs KGB vs Mossad vs ISD vs SB

During an inaugural candlestine service meet up among all the world's secret service or police or spy agency or whatever, it was decided that there will be a competition to decide who's the best spy or police or whatever..

The format of the competition is very simple. Rat will be released into a virgin jungle where human has never stepped foot upon before thus making sure that there is only one rat there and it will be the rat organizer had released. All the participant need to do is find e rat in whatever means.

First off is CIA. They used their spy satellitte and voilĂ , in less than one day they field agent nabbed the rat. But not before they call in air strike with a bunker buster 250lb bomb launched by a skyhawk. Needless to say, the precision means the rat was fried!

Another rat was released and this time it was the KGB turn.
            They set up lures using peanut butter and traps all over and voilĂ , the rat was caught in less than half a day and it was alive.

Next is Mossad. They caught another rat in less than 6 hours. No one know how they did it and Mossad ain't telling. No one know what happened to the rat after it was captured but what they presented to the organizer was complete 100% parts of rat....

Now it's Singapore's very own ISD. The officer caught the rat in under 3 hours but sadl the rat escaped to JB.

Last but not least is the famed Msian Special Branch that report to e PM directly. They came back in less than 5min with an elephant. The elephant had a bruised eye and it can speak! No joke. The only words that came out from the poor terrified elephant is, 'i am the rat, I am e rat'

Comment

erms...i know what to do next whn i drink with Indon & Bangla
              p/s i am M'sian
              Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
              Future - Geneva hallmark
              Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Very funny jokes.... Thanks for sharing..

Comment

Two contractors, John and Noob went to work at a site. John worked on the 3rd floor balcony and Noob work at the ground floor garden.

John was working halfway and realised he left his saw at the garden. Too lazy to walk down, he shouted at Noob to bring his saw up.

Noob could not really hear what John was shouting. So john decided to gesture to him. John pointed at his eye, then knee, then a moving hand gesture. (means "I need saw")

Noob nodded his head, pulled down his pants and started masturbating. Seeing this, John was outraged and dashed down to the garden and grabbed Noob and punched him. Then he asked "what the hell are you doing??!! I was asking for the saw! What did you do such an obscene act?"

Noob then answered "Yes I know, I was trying to tell you that I AM COMING"

Comment

yuck ! that it so sick guys ! but i like it !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X