Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Bros into Audio stuffs" or Audiophile music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!! Thanks for the recommendations! Will go and try yr jazz recommendations. Ü

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Toh Guan... very near to Beauty World. Even though not always at there.. but can always arrange to lim kopi...
      The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

any bros got lobang for beyer dt880? me looking to acquire a pair, and rebuild my headphone setup. Currently im deciding to go down DIY route (tubies if i can afford it; otherwise its gonna be solid state) for my headphone amp.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          any bros got lobang for beyer dt880? me looking to acquire a pair, and rebuild my headphone setup. Currently im deciding to go down DIY route (tubies if i can afford it; otherwise its gonna be solid state) for my headphone amp.
          Sorry... don't have lobang for that. But I did have a listen to it at Jaben before CNY. If my memory didn't fail me, the dt880 had an package offer together with a Chinese headamp. Not too sure if its still valid though.

But if you can stretch... I heard the Senn HD800... it's jaw-dropping good. The HD650 really is not even in the same ballpark, carpark, whatever park. Try it... it's a keeper.
          The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

HD650 was too dark the last time i tried. I believe my amp also had a role to play in its darkness.

First thing i'm going to do with those dt880 is a serious recable. link

last pair i had i used canare starquad, i think mogami equivalent will be abit rich for me, not to mention impossible to find in Oz
            Blue 6694
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

ACE,
              i arrange with brabus see how?? Maybe wed cos I only go there from Wed to Fri...
              Lunch time?

Anyone wana go too??? PM me, lets discuss via PM better and not flood this thread with OT topics.

johnfish, do join us if you can hor...

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Ok

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                ACE,
                i arrange with brabus see how?? Maybe wed cos I only go there from Wed to Fri...
                Lunch time?

Anyone wana go too??? PM me, lets discuss via PM better and not flood this thread with OT topics.

johnfish, do join us if you can hor...
                Ok lets PM and arrange , hope to see u guys soon .
                Focal JM_Labs .
                "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                Cartier Santos 100XL
                Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

I keep hoping that tis Jazz Queen will step in our soil some day.The one & only "Patricia Barber" I can listen to her CDs.from Breakfast till Supper
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJcozquLttY
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci27xPmQ4-w

Comment

Wah Johnfish, so early ah!!!! U must have over run from supper to 6am with yr listening. Will click link to check out

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                    - GMT IIc TT
                    - U1
                    - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                      Wah Johnfish, so early ah!!!! U must have over run from supper to 6am with yr listening. Will click link to check out
                      I'm a good citizen ,good watch dog lah" someone got to do the dirty job right" That what make our little red dot a safest place to live mah LOL ! Agree bro

Comment

Agree with johnfish... Barber come, I'll definitely go watch.

Of the female singers, I really liked Laura Fygi (for the way she plays with the audience) and Carol Kidd. The worst was Diana Krall... one-trick pony and don't even interact with the audience.

Of the others which are more memorable...
                        - Police... was like a dream come true.
                        - Howard Jones (Class 95 concert)... standing in the rain at padang and having my very pregnant wife with me...
                        - Robert Cray Band... they are so much better on stage than on albums.
                        - Gilberto Gil... Can you imagine an 60+ yo Brazilian Cultural minister pouncing on stage?
                        - Buena Vista Social Club... full embodiment why music transcends age, race and language.
                        - Helloween... Sore thumb (lone chinese guy) in the middle of matt rockers.

Memories...
                        The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

Usually in November they have this International Sight and Sound (now venue changed to near Mustafa Centre). Not as impressive as Hong Kong AV Show but good enough to free ride good (great) music :P

If I remember correctly, 1 year+ ago they have a pair of Goldmund Telos 5000 driving a pair of Wilson Audio MAXX3. Not counting the interconnects, player and pre amp, I think this stuff can buy a bungalow in Singapore le.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenda View Post
                            Usually in November they have this International Sight and Sound (now venue changed to near Mustafa Centre). Not as impressive as Hong Kong AV Show but good enough to free ride good (great) music :P

If I remember correctly, 1 year+ ago they have a pair of Goldmund Telos 5000 driving a pair of Wilson Audio MAXX3. Not counting the interconnects, player and pre amp, I think this stuff can buy a bungalow in Singapore le.
                            Audiophile circle consist of 2 group of ppls.
                            1)Group whom invest $$$ & time on a system to maximize return on the performance.
                            2)Group whom invest $$$$$$$$ with no time ,zero knowledge but just care more to exhibit their wealth & status.
                            So ,which group do u belong bro?

Comment

Neither of the the 2.

I am just a person who enjoys great music.

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                                Audiophile circle consist of 2 group of ppls.
                                1)Group whom invest $$$ & time on a system to maximize return on the performance.
                                2)Group whom invest $$$$$$$$ with no time ,zero knowledge but just care more to exhibit their wealth & status.
                                So ,which group do u belong bro?
                                so true!! That is why I have gone almost totally to DIY . Cheap thrill reverse engineering.
                                Blue 6694
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X