X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping for ladies garments may not be a ladies job only

Feb 10, 2010
    A sales Triumph

STUDENT Terri Chong, 21, usually spends less than $100 on lingerie when she shops at Triumph outlets. But she spent $200 last night when she shopped for the first time at its Ion Orchard store.

The trigger, she said, was the changing rooms' multiple-lighting options which simulate different lighting effects, such as for the bedroom, office or gym.

'I could see how different coloured bras looked in different settings. It was a unique experience and helped me make a better decision on what to buy.'

The German lingerie-maker's novel approach to attracting customers and boosting sales was cited by labour chief Lim Swee Say yesterday when he spoke of the different approach that companies also took to enhance productivity.

Speaking at the National Trades Union Congress' (NTUC) annual workplan seminar, Mr Lim, the NTUC secretary-general, said Triumph raised 'customer productivity' by helping customers come to a decision more quickly and to also buy more frequently.

Triumph's other value-added services include fitting rooms for couples so that men can accompany their partners on lingerie-shopping trips; printing personal messages on lingerie; and rolling out new product ranges like undergarments made from environmentally friendly material.

The results are impressive. Triumph says compliments and its customer loyalty base are both up.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

can i go and be bra fitter?
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

hmmm, why does one need to know how a bra looks like in different settings when its worn and hidden away from sight most of the time?

unless they wanna be like Ris Low, start to wear just BRAS out
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Triumph..haha my bro did an article about Triumph on them before...i think he went to buy or wad...didnt read it though =X

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hehe not sure the fitting rooms got tissue provided or not

Comment

!! never knew about this till today!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X