No announcement yet.

-= Official 'MM' Club =-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I purchased 2 Mm orange from Reach10 last month. I was careless and lost a tiny screw securing the ledge to the case. Couldn't find it and I was pretty upset with my negligence. Called bro reach10 and he offered to fix it back for me at no charges But of course he mentioned that the screws ain't available locally and asked me to be careful with it as he has limited spare screws. haha Overall very pleased with the watch and impressed with the seller's after-service.

Watch Rating: 5 / 5 *
    After Sales Services: 5 / 5*
    Customer Satisfaction: 10 / 5*

**Bro Reach, do remember to inform me when your 24mm rubber straps arrive ya? Intend to interchange it with the existing leather ones.**

Comment

• Originally posted by 67B View Post
      i bought 2 replacement rubber straps,tried on both,the 1 with deployment fits better,or rather has a tighter fit.The traditional 1 i still need to punch a couple more holes
      I just came back from JW watch. They claim that they do not have the hole puncher of that particular size. They charge me a fee of $5 for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by flagship View Post
        I just came back from JW watch. They claim that they do not have the hole puncher of that particular size. They charge me a fee of $5 for that.
        eh. i would have walk away.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Punching a hole for $5!! U refer to piercing ur earlobes.. ?! Omg!! Coincidentally, i went to JW Watch to ask if they sell such hole puncher too. Jus a few days back. They dun hv such a hole puncher n claimed tat i can never find one in spore. They advised tat i chiselled te oval-shaped hole slowly myself!!
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            Punching a hole for $5!! U refer to piercing ur earlobes.. ?! Omg!! Coincidentally, i went to JW Watch to ask if they sell such hole puncher too. Jus a few days back. They dun hv such a hole puncher n claimed tat i can never find one in spore. They advised tat i chiselled te oval-shaped hole slowly myself!!
            HAHAHAaa..
            Go Agent?like cortina or sincere?if u have a regular agent he shld be able to punch for u..may not have the same size la..
            Without Time,Watches are just Bracelets.

Comment

Punching a hole for $5!! U refer to piercing ur earlobes.. ?! Omg!! Coincidentally, i went to JW Watch to ask if they sell such hole puncher too. Jus a few days back. They dun hv such a hole puncher n claimed tat i can never find one in spore. They advised tat i chiselled te oval-shaped hole slowly myself!!
              Tell them go fly kite la....slowly chisel.....eh basket not easy to poke through the leather/rubber lor!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• I tot they using this type of adjustable holes puncher ??

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI....m=280222830504

Available for SGD$25 nia ,
                Attached Files
                Last edited by marineguy8888; 07-05-08, 01:00 AM.
                1675/16610/116234/78240
                Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                Hublot BB ASF
                PAM 104J
                Sinn 903 H2
                Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• I tried with a very sharp Swiss Army knife on thin leather only,wah..cannot man..the above look like belt 1 leh..but can work i tink..
                  Without Time,Watches are just Bracelets.

Comment

• My MM

I put on a Strap Culture vintager bought from a bro here. Nice...

Comment

• Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                      I tot they using this type of adjustable holes puncher ??

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI....m=280222830504

Available for SGD$25 nia ,
                      Yea but these r 4 round holes. Nt suitable for te MM's original strap (which is oval-shaped)..
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Beautiful strap fits beautiful watch. Delicious chocs too..
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Beautiful strap fits beautiful watch. Delicious chocs too..

Comment

• My 47mm MM transformation:

(1) with leather strap

(2) to rubber strap (just arrived today and did my own swap)

Comment

• Nice, very nice... Btw, I'm just curious where do I go to get leather/rubber straps for the MM20, as well as for other watches? I am not seeking those expensive ones. Thanks.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Nice, very nice... Btw, I'm just curious where do I go to get leather/rubber straps for the MM20, as well as for other watches? I am not seeking those expensive ones. Thanks.
                                Ebay?

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...her&category0=

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X