Additional Tag Rubber strap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Ok then allow me to pull back te topic. Is thre any chance of getting original TAGh straps in other countries? I'm actually searching for a rubber strap for my Aquaracer Auto(date). Isn't it funny why they produce rubber strap for a near similar model(aquaracer auto day-date) only and leave out the smaller version?? The only main differences are a 41mm/45mm face and a 'day' function.
    Hahha...eh the 4mm diff is not small leh. The lugs maybe of different size also.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

U dun get me ah?! Both r 'sister' models. Same design, colour, etc... Only one is smaller in face and short of a 'day' function. The bigger one (day-date) got rubber strap but why not the smaller one?? Think I'll email TAGh hq try la..
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        U dun get me ah?! Both r 'sister' models. Same design, colour, etc... Only one is smaller in face and short of a 'day' function. The bigger one (day-date) got rubber strap but why not the smaller one?? Think I'll email TAGh hq try la..
        I know wad u mean

The main thing is that it is smaller in size...so the lugs MAY not be of the same size. Can try emailing Tag of course.

Comment

I just ordered a rubber strap from Tag Boutique @ NAC....costs me $115 but makes me a million bucks happier than my bracelet won't be scratched and I can interchange straps.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X