Female students urged not to wear panties on Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female students urged not to wear panties on Valentine's Day

SHAH ALAM, Malaysia - Female students in higher-learning institutes here are being persuaded not to wear panties on Valentine's Day as an expression of true love for their boyfriends.

The "no-panties promotion", being held for the first time, has apparently been gaining interest among the students, who are passing the news by word-of-mouth.

Two students in their 20s from Shah Alam, known only as Ummi and Melissa, said they were aware of the "promotion."

"I feel it is personal," said Ummi with a smile.

"Valentine's Day is a good time to express one's love. And, what we use or don't use is our right, our freedom. But we will do what is right. It's a new world now."

Melissa claimed that there was already a large group who planned to go ahead with it.

"We will know how many by Valentine's evening."

State Islamic Affairs Department (Jais) director Datuk Mohammed Khusrin Munawi said:

"We will not allow Muslim students to be taken in by such celebrations that deviate from the teachings of Islam."
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    "Valentine's Day is a good time to express one's love. And, what we use or don't use is our right, our freedom. But we will do what is right. It's a new world now."
    To me this is stupid! Why must on V's day? Means normal day you don't express love to your parents, spouse, g/f, b/f etc.....

Comment

so pls dnt wear panties during normal days...
      Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
      Future - Geneva hallmark
      Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

whats wrong with not wearing panties? Commando style is actually fun and more comfortable with certain clothes.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X