Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 year old girl give birth!

Girl, 9, gives birth

SONGYUAN (China) - ACCORDING to media reports, a nine-year-old girl gave birth to a baby boy in northeast China.

The baby was delivered by cesarean section on Jan 27 and weighed 2.75kg, said the report from news.com.au, quoting an earlier report in the City Evening News newspaper.

The girl's parents have apparently sought legal help regarding the pregnancy, but the circumstances surrounding the girl's situation is unknown.

Sex with a child under the age of 14 is an automatic rape conviction in China, reported City Evening News.

The newspaper also reported that the young mother and her child were recovering well, despite the risk of possible complications. Staff from the Changchun hospital, in Jilin province, where the child was born have refused to comment on the situation.

News.com.au also reported that underage pregnancies are on the rise in China, reporting a Shanghai hospital as saying that about 30 per cent of abortions it performed were on school-aged girls.

What is wrong with this world???
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

9 yr old????

Comment

they can be brothers and sisters sia!
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

So if her offspring somehow have a baby also at 9yrs ... then the 18 yrs old ger can be a grandmother at 18 yrs old? wow...
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

the question is still unasked... whos the daddy? 9yr old fun to play meh?
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X