Unfilial son in Singapore....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel so sad

So sad after reading this , i remember when i was small , i was taken care by my grandma too , as both parents working , my grandma dotes on me the most among her 20+ grandchild , so when i was small my dream is to earn lots of money than bring my ah ma go china , her hometown to visit her frds , unfortunaltely when i finally can afford a few thousands to bring her and my than GF now wife for a short holidays , she fall down and broke her leg , shortly after that she pass away , back than i was about 20 odds just came out from NS , and got my job for about a year.
    Now i come to think about it , my ah ma has been saving all her life , althoughs she likes to eat fish , she dun even wanna buy fish as she says it very expensive .....
    When she pass away , we realise she gots lots of saving left , as she dun want her children to spent money on her funeral , so she save for her own funeral , on her deathbed , she told my aunty to share her money with all her children , and i'm the only grandchild that also has a share in it , this just shows how much she dotes on me , after her death , i've manage to earn some money , so i told my uncle , i wanna gives my grandma the best we can afford for her funeral ,
    till now we still visit and take care of my grandma sister whom is single and stay in a oldfolks home , cos my ah ma very close to her this sister .
    Everytime i read about all this lonely all folks , my heart will goes to them ,i hate people whom disrepect their grandparents,
    and this bastard can abuse someone who loves her so much , i really feel very sad for this poor grandma , cos she might be feeling very guilty as she thought she is the one that lands her grandson in jail .

haiz.......
    Focal JM_Labs .
    "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
    Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
    Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
    Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
    Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
    Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
    Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
    Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve