No announcement yet.

Don't cast protest vote: MM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean our fathers, grandfathers were dumb kidz??? just kidding...

Originally posted by Mille View Post
    Honestly, as much as i dislike PAP, we still need PAP as the leaders of the country.

PAP, they are there for half a century, they know whats the correct protocol, the correct methodologies to run a country efficiently and effectively..

But over the years there are issues which has snowballed from minor to quite major issues and they have continued to sweep the issues under the carpet..

We need to address some issues like FT, HDB pricing, and rising cost of living...and some issues like accountability as well.

No doubt PAP has performed well from 1950s to 1990s...but from 2010 onwards, its a different ballgame.

We are aware of the shortcomings...we're no longer dumb kids..

Comment

Originally posted by Mille View Post
      Honestly, as much as i dislike PAP, we still need PAP as the leaders of the country.

PAP, they are there for half a century, they know whats the correct protocol, the correct methodologies to run a country efficiently and effectively..

But over the years there are issues which has snowballed from minor to quite major issues and they have continued to sweep the issues under the carpet..

We need to address some issues like FT, HDB pricing, and rising cost of living...and some issues like accountability as well.

No doubt PAP has performed well from 1950s to 1990s...but from 2010 onwards, its a different ballgame.

We are aware of the shortcomings...we're no longer dumb kids..
      i like this post. very well said.

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      You mean our fathers, grandfathers were dumb kidz??? just kidding...
      maybe not dumb, but certainly not smart enough to see thru the intent of the present gov't
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

different period has different needs... when you have nothing to eat, you look for lobangs for canned luncheon meat, now our bro is looking for lobangs for canned abalone..... so maybe they were not dumb after all...

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post

maybe not dumb, but certainly not smart enough to see thru the intent of the present gov't

Comment

Which PAP minister may have strong fight in GE

As in last GE, Aljunied is very tight fight. If Romanian diplomat case got no good closure, sure will be a dent (big or small not sure) on George Yeo.

Housing issues and sky-rocketing prices with influx of foreigners mean Mah BT (wherever he contest) is a hot man.

Transport, as usual, is a area of concern (even since Mah BT was in charge that era)

The rest ae quite safe lah.

Comment

ruling party bn winning for decades, but tis time round, not sure, cos, housing is the primarily issue to get ppl piss off...

i am sure our gov knows, thts why mm say dont cast protest vote.

situation of hdb need changes, eg, more supply, curb or lower price say another 20% down... and of cos certain ppl dont tok cok, say 80% success rate.... hahaha... it's a public housing, gov hv all the genius to curb or control market, its a matter of if they wanted to. . . if they dont act, i am sure lotsa protest vote.

no doubt pap is the best, but perhaps they hv been winning and forget the little ones...am sure they know tht price increase in housing will be the last straw for citizen to get tu lan... hahahhaa

for the next election, pap sure get the majority seat ( which i wish too ). maybe, at most each ward/ grc less % nia....worst case, lose a few grc with 'star candidate' .. hahaha... but thn at most, by-elections, bring them back nia loh... hahahaa, but that would be very pie say... hahahaa... thn end up pap still ruling party, which is good, .. and hopefully work harder to gv all sporean a home... hahaha.... and stop using the 'market price minus discount = subsidy' ... ( which i think they started using few yrs back, and new hdb start increase prices by..wow lau wei, siow prices ) .... hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
              As in last GE, Aljunied is very tight fight. If Romanian diplomat case got no good closure, sure will be a dent (big or small not sure) on George Yeo.

Housing issues and sky-rocketing prices with influx of foreigners mean Mah BT (wherever he contest) is a hot man.

Transport, as usual, is a area of concern (even since Mah BT was in charge that era)

The rest ae quite safe lah.
              U missed ou the Health Minister.. means testing for medical subsidy. Crap... who pays the most taxes in his productivity years and when the guy turn to claim mediacal subsidy no, no... you are rich so I cannot subisdify u much... A retiree with no $0 income how rich can he be???

The CPF Minister as well, what mandatory LIFE annunity... and also MediSave and Special Account interest will be pegged at some bond rate + formula whuich means we will NOT be getting 4%! And these are nest eggs suppossedly to grow for retirement. Why can just guarntee us the 4%?

(At 4% the amount close to doubles every 25+ years u know)

Above is what i read from papers. Bros correct me if I am wrong or mislead

Comment

if any party dun perform well, i will cast votes against it for my unhappiness n dissatisfaction so does that mean that that is a protest vote?
                if u must put it that way then yes.
                because it is the only way i am heard.
                put it in any other words but it still means the same thing.
                i want results, we want results.
                for me, my fellow countrymen and our future.

Comment

Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                  U missed ou the Health Minister.. means testing for medical subsidy. Crap... who pays the most taxes in his productivity years and when the guy turn to claim mediacal subsidy no, no... you are rich so I cannot subisdify u much... A retiree with no $0 income how rich can he be???

The CPF Minister as well, what mandatory LIFE annunity... and also MediSave and Special Account interest will be pegged at some bond rate + formula whuich means we will NOT be getting 4%! And these are nest eggs suppossedly to grow for retirement. Why can just guarntee us the 4%?

(At 4% the amount close to doubles every 25+ years u know)

Above is what i read from papers. Bros correct me if I am wrong or mislead
                  Ya. But I think his support very strong....even though last time he buddy with TT Durai and MingYi. At least he got in enough H1N1 vaccine even though people not really going to get it.

I almost forgot....Mas Selamat. MHA boss also not spared.

Surely, opposition does not have the weight to move all these out. But 1 GRC could be a poosibility.

Comment

Please vote

Dun be scared

Comment

I wish to retire at 55 really hope so...
                      6694 & 116520 for now...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X