Amazing Facts About Bill Gates..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Facts About Bill Gates..

These are some facts about Bill Gates have been sent to me by one of my friends. I don't know about the source of this information but now a days
    Windows users are sending this interesting information to each other through emails so there must be some truth in it.

1. Bill Gates earns US$250 every SECOND, that's about US$20 Million a DAY and US$7.8 Billion a YEAR!

2. If he drops a thousand dollars, he won't even bother to pick it up because during the 4 seconds he picks it, he would've already earned it back.

3. The US national debt is about 5.62 trillion dollars, if Bill Gates were to pay the debt by himself, he will finish it in less then 10 years.

4. He can donate US$15 to everyone on earth but still be left with US$ 5 Million for his pocket money.

5. Michael Jordan is the highest paid athlete in US. If he doesn't drink and eat, and keeps up his annual income i.e. US$30 Million, he'll have to wait for 277 years to become as rich as Bill Gates is now.

6. If Bill Gates was a country, he would be the 37th richest country on earth.

7. If you change all of Bill Gate's money to US$1 notes, you can make a road from the earth to moon, 14 times back and forth. But you have to make that road non-stop for 1,400 years, and use a total of 713 BOEING 747 planes to transport all the money.

8. Bill Gates is 55 this year. If we assume that he will live for another 35 years, he has to spend US$6.78 Million per day to finish all his money before he goes to heaven.

And the last one...

9. If Microsoft Windows' users can claim US$1 for every time their computers hang because of Microsoft Windows, Bill Gates will be bankrupt in 3 years..
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Haha... the last point is the valid! Just show how great a saleman he is... selling the whole a product with thousands of 'known issues'...
    The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

luckily ive gone over to the OSX side. much greener on this side. i do however have to use windows computers from time to time *yuck!*
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Mac user now..
        "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

The last point is the winner!! Hahha

SC, I too would love to jump to the OSX band wagon. But until I find a viable solution(software functioning like) to MS Access in OSX, I can't realize this wish.
          And NO, I will never consider gg to Mac and then double boot with MS. If I hop on to the mac bandwagon, it will solely be bcos of OSX

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
          - GMT II
          - GMT IIc TT
          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
          - U1
          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Mac is the way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
              The last point is the winner!! Hahha

SC, I too would love to jump to the OSX band wagon. But until I find a viable solution(software functioning like) to MS Access in OSX, I can't realize this wish.
              And NO, I will never consider gg to Mac and then double boot with MS. If I hop on to the mac bandwagon, it will solely be bcos of OSX
              what do you use ms access for?You may be interested in bento. It may or may not be what you want.
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Used to be Mac user from school days.

Started from apple IIe, classic, LC, Quadra... stopped at early version of the unix based OS X.

used windows mainly for work and compatibility issues.

so windows it is for me now.

also remember the days of 8086, 8088, 80286, 640kb ram, 8hz processor...

still love mac for the design.
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X