X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG Driver jailed for mischief...

Driver jailed for mischief
    By Elena Chong

A DRIVER who reversed his van twice into a car along a road was jailed for two weeks on Tuesday for mischief.

Tan Lay Dek, 53, pleaded guilty to committing mischief along Woodlands Drive 16 on Nov 19, 2008, which caused the front bonnet of sales executive William Allan Goh's car to be dented.

A magistrate's court heard that Tan was making delivery of buns at Visa Point shopping centre in Woodlands when he was blocked by the 29-year-old victim's car.

Mr Goh had parked his car at the loading/unloading bay as it was raining heavily then. Tan drove off without making any delivery. After that, Mr Goh also left.

Along the way, Tan suddenly overtook the victim's car and stopped infront of it. He then deliberately reversed his van twice, causing a collision. Mr Goh also sprained his neck as a result.

Tan could have been jailed for up to two years and/or fined for the offence.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_482248.html
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Alot of things happening in Woodlands area recently...
    [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Hope a certain mischeivious taxi driver sees this article
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X