Chavez: U.S. Used “Earthquake Weapon” On Haiti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez: U.S. Used “Earthquake Weapon” On Haiti

Earlier this week, a Spanish newspaper quoted Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez as saying the U.S. Navy caused the Haiti earthquake with a tectonic weapon. The Venezuelan media reported that the earthquake “may be associated with the project called HAARP, a system that can generate violent and unexpected changes in climate,” Press TV reported on January 21.

Chavez cited a report from Russia’s Northern Fleet. According to the report, the U.S. Navy made a mistake with a secret “earthquake weapon” and the result was the Haitian earthquake. The Russians believe the intended target was Iran. “Though Russian Northern Fleets’ report was not confirmed by official sources, the comments attracted special attention in some US and Russian media outlets including Fox news and Russia Today,” writes Pragmatic Witness blog. “Russia Today’s report said that Moscow has also been accused of possessing and utilizing such weapons.”

“Speaking on his weekly television show, Chavez opined that the U.S. mission in Haiti was a ruse to initiate military occupation,” the New York Daily News said.

A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

World War III is coming....

Comment

in what movie liao ar?? got this weapon wan..
      I'm a super low-baller

Comment

I think they must have tested it for the 1st time on 26 Dec 2005

In Indian Ocean off Acheh in Sumatra.
        Not that hard to do actually.
        Just stuff lotsa dynamite deep deep along EQ fault lines & blow em up at the same time.
        That created tsunami.

Now this one in Haiti created a huge 7.0 EQ.

If 911 is staged like Avatar according to someone up north.
        Why not?

Comment

America is a threat to the world security.(WMD) Weapon of Mass Destructions.

Comment

We just had a mahathir, and now this joker
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Just joking

i bet if Chavez and Dr Mahathir were to do a DNA swap test organize by the national geographic. They should actually belong to the same family tree. Who knows! Both of them might be long lost brother..... .

Comment

u all here talk serious matter better don play play and add haha or onto your sente3nce or else wait kanna like me, let other ppl say i insensitive, lousy english or this or that

Comment

anyway do u all think there is such weapon now? really hard to believe

Comment

Moron. I think he grew up obsessed and living in the world of the cartoon M.A.S.K

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                    - GMT II
                    - GMT IIc TT
                    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                    - U1
                    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                      anyway do u all think there is such weapon now? really hard to believe
                      Played too much Command and Conquer game liaos... any1 who played before will know what i mean..

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                      u all here talk serious matter better don play play and add haha or onto your sente3nce or else wait kanna like me, let other ppl say i insensitive, lousy english or this or that
                      Relax la bro.... we are friendly de... in Kopitalk is ok to talk rubbish...
                      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                        Played too much Command and Conquer game liaos... any1 who played before will know what i mean..
                        yeah.... awesome game. i think chavez also play too much (hence why his country is in **** creek)
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post

Relax la bro.... we are friendly de... in Kopitalk is ok to talk rubbish...

bro, u know me lah, me not talking about all of u all in this topic. just that this world really got weird ppl, nothing better to do

Comment

[QUOTE=louisoh;242115]Played too much Command and Conquer game liaos... any1 who played before will know what i mean..

this is a nice game i agree with bro seiko citizen, but me always dono how to plan well and always kanna GG haha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X