Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When u go overseas.. then come back to SG..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When u go overseas.. then come back to SG..

what if overseas got good sale and you bought a few.... ... will customs stop u?..
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Pray that they don't! If they do then come up with an excuse saying u bringing back your watches which u brought overseas for repair...
    My Collection
    Pam 196
    Pam 23
    Pam 187
    Rolex Explorer II "Polar Bear"
    Corum Black Hull 48
    AP Royal Oak Offshore Titanium

Wishlist
    Pam 233
    AP Bumblebee

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
      what if overseas got good sale and you bought a few.... ... will customs stop u?..
      good sale for what?

which side of customs?

personally, if u bring in various models, no problem

if u bring in less than 5 also no problem.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

actually in Australia if you come up with excuse that service, they will ask you for service receipts that must be more then 12mths of purchase *piangs*

now i must leave my 6694 after service in s'pore as cannot send here, otherwise kenna hit with A$200++ duty/gst. aussie real jia lat, all money hungry

i stop outside the airport to unload my bags, and i was asked to move on by the officer, i tell him i havent even finished unload you ask me to leave.

in changi, i park and wait for my friend at the airport ... then tell the cisco officer that i am foreigner and dunno how to come back to airport. he ask me to park closer and put my hazard light on, i waiting for about 30mins and my uncle was very suprised.

Originally posted by triton View Post
        good sale for what?

which side of customs?

personally, if u bring in various models, no problem

if u bring in less than 5 also no problem.
        actually, if you bring cheap brand they wont bother with you, if you start to bring in "commercial quantity" of luxury watches i think customs duty collector may want to have a small talk to you.

having said that, i always get called by customs in s'pore side. even though i have nothing, just a backpack and thats it.
        once i carry 10++ parcels, and customs really interested in what is inside, all my auntie medicines i tell them and they say its ok. just let me thru, as long as no fresh meats it was ok.
        Last edited by seiko.citizen; 18-04-08, 11:33 AM.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

u referring to perth international airport?

aiya. now privatised liao. last time trolley used for check in dont need to pay money. now, have to pay money. because they say need people to collect. i resort to using big backpack whenever i travel into perth. my friends simply use a good luggage and good wheels.

now even if say i push one out from airport to my car, the trolley i want to pass to another family, they say cannot. i tell them off. i say i going to fly back to sg again. they look @ me in bewilderment. then i push the trolley to the other family follow them check in. just to piss off the trolley collector.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          actually in Australia if you come up with excuse that service, they will ask you for service receipts that must be more then 12mths of purchase *piangs*

now i must leave my 6694 after service in s'pore as cannot send here, otherwise kenna hit with A$200++ duty/gst. aussie real jia lat, all money hungry

i stop outside the airport to unload my bags, and i was asked to move on by the officer, i tell him i havent even finished unload you ask me to leave.

in changi, i park and wait for my friend at the airport ... then tell the cisco officer that i am foreigner and dunno how to come back to airport. he ask me to park closer and put my hazard light on, i waiting for about 30mins and my uncle was very suprised.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            u referring to perth international airport?

aiya. now privatised liao. last time trolley used for check in dont need to pay money. now, have to pay money. because they say need people to collect. i resort to using big backpack whenever i travel into perth. my friends simply use a good luggage and good wheels.

now even if say i push one out from airport to my car, the trolley i want to pass to another family, they say cannot. i tell them off. i say i going to fly back to sg again. they look @ me in bewilderment. then i push the trolley to the other family follow them check in. just to piss off the trolley collector.
            correct. bloody gian peng... worse then china.

actually i take trolley from the arrival section, and no need to pay, just a small walk
            i have never paid for the trolley except once when really no choice.

and even better, when i was younger, i sell the trolley to people .... i take from arrival section and wait for people to come and i charge $1 instead of $2 ... of course i was not interested in the money, rather i was just trying to piss off the trolley collector ... and they hate me for it i think standing for 1.5hr i make about A$20. not bad eh!

next time i should go and ask my uni friends to protest, by taking all the discarded trolleys, and give away FOC

actually if you drive in perth and need to wait for your friend, this is what i do.

i hide in the customs clearing house/ or the quarantine house.

both are very close to airport. if they ask you to move, you claim that you have allergy and need to rest otherwise you will drive and sleep.

when in spring area, my eyes are always red, so the officer take sympathy and let me stay; alternatively you can pretend to sleep in the car and feign tiredness, afterall we was told by the TP not to drive tired.

then when your friend in the terminal ask them to look out for payphone, which will not be until you exit the actual terminal. and call your HP, and if you want to save money, you can just time yourself and dont pick up, that way you know that your friend now outside waiting, and you can come and pick up without having to wait.

very common of people to wait in their cars on the side of the road, let me tell you that that is illigal and better not do. best to hide in the places that i mentioned.
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X