Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch collection last night (15 April) at McDonald, near Bedok Interchange!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch collection last night (15 April) at McDonald, near Bedok Interchange!

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=2042&page=5

Since the orginal post have been moved to dealers and non dealers cannot post. Dont mind i start a post here.

Ya man, was suprised by the turn out. But it's kinda funny, most dont know who is who . All busy staring at the stock .

Hey John, relax lah, MacDonalds would'nt chase you out. Anyway not very crowded so ok.

Hi Andrew, think you are refering to me, the bro wearing sinn U1. Actually was observing which one will you take . Cannot decide cos the orange with brown strap look good too. The best way to decide is to see what will a pam owner buy . Took the same colour as you.

Anyway who is the bro siting beside me where i point out to him the deviation in the orange dial? Doing some CSI work now

Enjoy the watch!
    Price is a problem if there is no value!

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
    hello. so u are the gentleman sitting opp me. actually, i bought this MM for my gf to try...cos she is into big watch all because of my influences. let her wear for a while and if she like it, will get a white face pam for her. then i will wear take over the MM for myself.

i wish i could stay longer and chit chat with u...but i was really tired. so just grab the watch and go home. hope to catch up with u during our next gathering in june.

andrew
    Think it's a good move at least let her have a feel of the MM before buying a pam. And also a good excuse for us to get another watch

If change to a better strap the MM will look nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetea View Post

Since the orginal post have been moved to dealers and non dealers cannot post. Dont mind i start a post here.

Ya man, was suprised by the turn out. But it's kinda funny, most dont know who is who . All busy staring at the stock .

Hey John, relax lah, MacDonalds would'nt chase you out. Anyway not very crowded so ok.

Hi Andrew, think you are refering to me, the bro wearing sinn U1. Actually was observing which one will you take . Cannot decide cos the orange with brown strap look good too. The best way to decide is to see what will a pam owner buy . Took the same colour as you.

Anyway who is the bro siting beside me where i point out to him the deviation in the orange dial? Doing some CSI work now

Enjoy the watch!
      haha are you the one who was pointing out that the dial has a bolder number one? haha think the gentlemen you are talking about might be me... haha
      new to watches... was trying to see what everyone notice in the stock...
      hmm... i believe this is as good as it can get ! however i'm thinking of changing the dial to a marker with luminous look leh... somehow a little less than perfect at the moment...anyone of you have any idea where i can find a dial like this and matching hands?

Comment

Originally posted by MilkAPE View Post
        haha are you the one who was pointing out that the dial has a bolder number one? haha think the gentlemen you are talking about might be me... haha
        new to watches... was trying to see what everyone notice in the stock...
        hmm... i believe this is as good as it can get ! however i'm thinking of changing the dial to a marker with luminous look leh... somehow a little less than perfect at the moment...anyone of you have any idea where i can find a dial like this and matching hands?
        Haha yes you. Never even says goodbye before you go. Turn around and you are gone .

Dun think it's cost effective to change the dial marker lah, it may cost more than $180.

Keep the watch as it is, maybe can change the strap. But dont end up with a strap that cost more than the watch

But if still dont work for you and you really want luminous dial, then consider buying the actual pam or cheaper alternative rxw lor.

See ya around!

Comment

yup....meeting dino later tonite. might buy some better strap from him too.
          Oh dino have straps too. What's the price range like. As i mention it does'nt make sense for me to buy a strap that cost more than the watch.

Saw his iconic buckle

Comment

Enjoy the watch!
            Hi, is the pic on ur nick from Omega(the eagle has landed)??
            Stand up for wat is rite even if you r standing alone

Comment

I also got my MM from john on wed. I chosen a green marker but turn out to be a faulty one, call john and he exchange a new one for me. Personally, i feel that the strap don't really make it. Maybe i might change it to a rubber strap later.

Comment

Hi!

Thanks or all the bros and 1 sis who came on Tues night, wed and Thursday to collect the watches. Hope you'll enjoy wearing and don't forget you're covered with 3 months warranty against mechanism defects.

I was advised by some "experts" who play around with winding watches that you should be winding the watch for at least 35 to 45 rounds to get a longer power reserve.

Will update you guys on some of the new designs when they arrive end of the month.

Cheers!

Comment

i just met dino a while ago at parkway parade to buy a buckle from him. he show me so many good nice strap....from 160 to 230. i was so tempted to buy one........but ended up only bought a buckle from him.

u can contact him thru his mobile.....best is meet him at east side.
                  Ok thanks bro, now you can "zing" your pam liao

Comment

Originally posted by whiteangle74 View Post
                    Hi, is the pic on ur nick from Omega(the eagle has landed)??
                    Hi, yes it's from my Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 LE, embeded on the case back under a sapphire crystal .

It is the misson patch for the 1st manned mission to land on the moon in July 20, 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by flagship View Post
                      I also got my MM from john on wed. I chosen a green marker but turn out to be a faulty one, call john and he exchange a new one for me. Personally, i feel that the strap don't really make it. Maybe i might change it to a rubber strap later.
                      Haha... Yes i agree, the strap cannot make it lah. Just changed mine to a brown aligator strap and the MM look awesome!

Comment

Haha yes you. Never even says goodbye before you go. Turn around and you are gone .

Dun think it's cost effective to change the dial marker lah, it may cost more than $180.

Keep the watch as it is, maybe can change the strap. But dont end up with a strap that cost more than the watch

But if still dont work for you and you really want luminous dial, then consider buying the actual pam or cheaper alternative rxw lor.

See ya around!

haha i was a little rushing home.. an rxw? haha that will be ard 600 odd or even more right? if so then is slowly wait for the real pam liaoz...

haha pam MM20 or something... very chio...
                        but hor theres like a very big variantion in price although little diff in design right? got some going up to 11000usd!?!?

Comment

got any lobang for rubber strap for the MM?
                          Without Time,Watches are just Bracelets.

Comment

Originally posted by MilkAPE View Post
                            haha i was a little rushing home.. an rxw? haha that will be ard 600 odd or even more right? if so then is slowly wait for the real pam liaoz...

haha pam MM20 or something... very chio...
                            but hor theres like a very big variantion in price although little diff in design right? got some going up to 11000usd!?!?
                            Haha bro, think you are taking about RXW MM20, dont know have pam MM20 or not.

One was sold recently at $1,900
                            http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=990

Was looking at something of that price range and found our current MM at one tenth of the price . But of course quality different lah.

Pam can easily cost USD11k for their limited edition or even "normal" production so no suprises

Comment

Haha bro, think you are taking about RXW MM20, dont know have pam MM20 or not.

One was sold recently at $1,900
                              http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=990

Was looking at something of that price range and found our current MM at one tenth of the price . But of course quality different lah.

Pam can easily cost USD11k for their limited edition or even "normal" production so no suprises
                              so exp ones... lol lucky caught this lobang...
                              wow... i think i really set record liaoz...
                              2 days two scratches on my mm... now must "Ground" it at home liaoz... heart pain...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X