Turn off by salesgirls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    then you should continue to molest the item on display, and then ask for a new one so that you can finalise the purchase .

my ah neh lecturer once went to HK, and the
    HK SA said in cantonese: "i wonder if can afford anot.... ask for price!?"
    ah neh in cantonese: "yeah, your price is above market.... you think i stupid ah"

look = priceless . According to my lecturer.
    That is a very nice 1... Wonder what did the SA reply....
    Current:
    No More Liao...

Comment

To be very fair to the service staff in Singapore...

They have improved tremendously throughout the years.

I always wear berms and flip flops into THG.. LV, GUCCI, DFS... I am v lucky, i have not encountered any service lapsed because of my dressing though...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
        That is a very nice 1... Wonder what did the SA reply....
        nothing to reply with.... too shocked. if you were the SA what would you have said?
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

as like all customers, i do encounter bad attitude or bad service sales staff. as a service staff myself, i have encounter good and bad customers myself.

we are all humans, sometimes we have our off days as well.

imagine in a day, you have 10 customers walking in asking you the price of this and that. not buying. as a sales staff, some are on commission based earnings. so it is natural wanting to pick and choose customers. why? because at the end of the day, they are they ones who determine whether end of the day you got a meal or not. *one of my shifu thought me this*

however, one can argue that as a sales staff one should serve all customers with the same attitude. not all of us have what it takes to be a service staff. sometimes we choose the job, sometimes the job choose us.

most brands have branches in singapore, can always go to another branch/shop. take it as additional exercise because the government advise us to keep fit.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i guess self motivation plays apart for sales people. If u goes to work and self motivate n giving gd service on very cust u serve, chances are high u will get at least 1 or 2 meal that day.

*In this world, there's no product that cannot be sell. Only salesman that don't know how to sell the product.
            Dream List :
            Patek Philippe 5167

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
              nothing to reply with.... too shocked. if you were the SA what would you have said?
              I will say "discount will be given if u r interested"....
              Current:
              No More Liao...

Comment

[QUOTE=vince_hiro;239082]i guess self motivation plays apart for sales people. If u goes to work and self motivate n giving gd service on very cust u serve, chances are high u will get at least 1 or 2 meal that day.

Met a young punk salesman today at Cortina at Ion who deserves to starve. Apparently a friend also had a similar experience there. Went in asking if they sold Cartier there (as the Millenia branch carries it) and he said you can go downstairs there is a cartier shop. So I replied, "Yes I know that but I asked if you sell cartier here"; then he said which model do you want? So I asked again, "Do you or do you not carry cartier here?" Then he replied smugly, yes but by SPECIAL order only. So i said, "Thanks but no thanks you are wasting my time" and walked over to Hour Glass next door where the service was superb.

Almost told the young punk (remembering how this thread started) "oh by the way, your suit is extremely ill fitting"

Comment

Sometimes we need to reflect on ourselves also. When you respect yourself by dressing correctly or atleast decently the sales stuff will not take it as one is a nobody. But when you dress yourself shabbyly you cannot blame it that you are being judged.

If a girl dresses like anyhow I bet no guys will go talk to her but for another who is all nicely done and classly dress you will see men flocking over to chat with her. Same thing her lor.

BUT TO THOSE SALES PEOPLE WHO SERVES WHITES WITH SUPER GOOD SERVICE BUT TO ASIANS WITH A ****TY ATTITUDE
                  Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X