Turn off by salesgirls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn off by salesgirls

went to paragon today to shop, I went into "T**"(an Italian boutique) and the sale girl welcomed me initially, she took a few glances at my dressing and my messenger bag and decided to stand there and stone. I'm rather pissed because it's not as if I do not have the money to buy. I have the same experience with LW-v couple of weeks back. So please tell me, who are their ideal customer? They are really shallow and Im really disappointed by such sales attitude. I used to be a promoter in IT show when I was a teen and was approached by this 10 yr old kids, no one bother to entertain him but I did so. I was rewarded with 2 successful deal because this kiddo brought his dad to me to purchase 2 set of desktop that worth 4k per set. I really hope these salesmen and girl will do some self-reflection.Who they think they are?If they are that great, they wouldnt be what they are now.

take your pic......

Comment

Don't let their attitude get you down, when I go to make any big purchase ,I purposely dress as bad as I can to weed out those shallow people, making sure the salesperson who doesn't judge me by my appearance get's the big sale .It makes me smile inside

Comment

Well, those sales assistants should really stop stereotyping people and just do their job which is to promote their products and provide sales assistance in a friendly manner. However, your post comes across as hypocritical as you are also stereotyping the same people whom you are complaining abt. What do you mean by "Who they think they are?If they are that great, they wouldnt be what they are now." really? Seems like you are saying people who are working as sales assistants are losers. Maybe you wore this attitude into the boutique and got fully reciprocated in feeling by the very people you despise? There's no excuse for poor service, that's for sure but there's also no excuse to look down on people based on their profession. Food for thought

Comment

There are all kinds of people in this world... It does not matter if others look down on you. Most importantly you don't look down on yourself or others...

Comment

don't let them spoil yr day bro, there's more things to life than getting upset over this.

Comment

Originally posted by turbocharged View Post
              Well, those sales assistants should really stop stereotyping people and just do their job which is to promote their products and provide sales assistance in a friendly manner. However, your post comes across as hypocritical as you are also stereotyping the same people whom you are complaining abt. What do you mean by "Who they think they are?If they are that great, they wouldnt be what they are now." really? Seems like you are saying people who are working as sales assistants are losers. Maybe you wore this attitude into the boutique and got fully reciprocated in feeling by the very people you despise? There's no excuse for poor service, that's for sure but there's also no excuse to look down on people based on their profession. Food for thought
              I agree that the sentence made was inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawdeel View Post
                Don't let their attitude get you down, when I go to make any big purchase ,I purposely dress as bad as I can to weed out those shallow people, making sure the salesperson who doesn't judge me by my appearance get's the big sale .It makes me smile inside
                tao kays please put cash in NTUC bags and go buy PP.

too bad I can only afford Giant bag to buy lolek. with obvious Giodano t shirt, bata slippers and $20 casio watch of course.
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Salesgirls are human beings too... if ppl want to buy things just buy and when you shows intention to purchase I believe ppl will give a decent service esp in places like paragon. I always believe that when you treat ppl like a decent human being, ppl will do the same to you...

Comment

You're right, bro...

Originally posted by turbocharged View Post

Comment

Originally posted by MorganOng View Post
                      went to paragon today to shop, I went into "T**"(an Italian boutique) and the sale girl welcomed me initially, she took a few glances at my dressing and my messenger bag and decided to stand there and stone. I'm rather pissed because it's not as if I do not have the money to buy. I have the same experience with LW-v couple of weeks back. So please tell me, who are their ideal customer? They are really shallow and Im really disappointed by such sales attitude. I used to be a promoter in IT show when I was a teen and was approached by this 10 yr old kids, no one bother to entertain him but I did so. I was rewarded with 2 successful deal because this kiddo brought his dad to me to purchase 2 set of desktop that worth 4k per set. I really hope these salesmen and girl will do some self-reflection.Who they think they are?If they are that great, they wouldnt be what they are now.
                      I think u yourself is stereotyping others... reflect on yourself first

There is no such thing as a job too low...

So u so "great" meh

Comment

Agreed - and what's wrong with dressing well to go out? Taking care of your appearence is a sign of respect for yourself too.

Comment

Originally posted by 75s View Post
                          Agreed - and what's wrong with dressing well to go out? Taking care of your appearence is a sign of respect for yourself too.
                          Very good point There's no reason to purposely dress down so as to bait the sales assistants into wrongly qualifying you as a poor sales prospect. Is it really such a thrill to be setting up others so that you can have an opportunity to talk down to them and tell them they made a poor judgement?

Most people know you cannot really tell a person's wealth by the way he dresses, talks or behaves but from these 3 factors, you can tell his class. A classy character is often well liked and respected even if he does not possess great wealth. Why? Simple, because he behaves in a polite, respectful and civil manner to everyone and he has great self respect too.

Unfortunately, money can't buy you class and respect shouldn't be given to you just because you have money. That's the way a civilized society should be...to me at least

Comment

Those photos! great one! bro hahahah

Comment

These days if you dun speak Putonghua, nobod will hiu u

Learn to pronounce this, 'Chai Nar-Er-Ah?'

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X