X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ris Low endorses condom brand to promote safe sex among youths

Singapore News

Posted: 14 January 2010 2133 hrs

SINGAPORE: Former controversial beauty queen Ris Low is now an ambassador for safe sex.

Ris who had to give up her Miss World Singapore 2009 title after her credit card fraud conviction went public is now the youth spokesperson for Espire Condoms.

She said having worked in an anonymous AIDS clinic three months ago convinced her that youths should abstain from sex.

But if they choose to have sex, they should do it the safe way by using condoms so as to ensure the "risk" of sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies is "low".

Ris Low, who gave Singapore words like "boomz" and "shingz", may just give Singapore another word with her new endorsement.

The distributors of the condoms, Zander Asia, had approached Low late last year.

They are not disclosing the sum of the endorsement, but said she was hired as they believe she can reach out to youths. - CNA/vm

This is for real?
    [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Cumz!!!!
      "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
      --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
        Cumz!!!!
        Haha this got me laffing on the bus!

btw, if ah Low-san can really reach out to youths, I really dread to thk what has become of our youth man!
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

i wunder how many years of free supply she has?

Comment

But somehow, you cannot deny that she is someone MANY PEOPLE knows..

Any exposure is good publicity...

Even the BOOMZ t-shirts are relatively selling well at NewUrbanMale

Comment

tink the words associated with her isn't really 'good' for the image of a condom company..

When u using condom then got "Boomz" = condom broke..... ?
              A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

just how are u gonna put 'it' on with a straight face?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X