Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreign Worker kills pregnant 'pro' in hotel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Worker kills pregnant 'pro' in hotel...

HE PLEADS GUILTY TO KILLING PROSTITUTE
    --------------------------------------
    SINGAPORE - He had killed a pregnant prostitute hours earlier, yet an Indian national brought another back to the scene of his crime for another round of sex.

Madhuri Jaya Chandra Reddy's sexual encounter with the second prostitute took place on a bed, underneath which was the body of his victim.

This bizarre and twisted incident was told to the High Court yesterday as the 21-year-old general worker pleaded guilty to a charge of culpable homicide, not amounting to murder.

On Sept 2, 2008, Reddy told the deceased woman that he would be going to Geylang later that night. The pair had come across each other after she offered him sexual services over the phone.

MediaCorp is not naming the 21-year old deceased as she left behind two sons, aged two and six years, at the time of her death.

Reddy and the woman met up along the back lane near Geylang Lorong 18. She told Reddy she would charge him $150 and that he also had to pay an additional $40 to use the hotel room for four hours.

However, Reddy bargained with her, lying that he did not have enough money for the room, when in fact he had $200 with him. The deceased eventually agreed to pay the room charge.

They checked into Diamond Hotel and had two rounds of sexual intercourse. They took showers and the accused demanded another round of sex since, in his view, the deceased had agreed to be with him until 4am.

But she requested more money as she had to pay her agent. She also threatened to call her agent to bring "his men" to assault Reddy.

As she stood up and reached for her mobile phone, a struggle ensued. Reddy snatched the phone away and pressed tightly on her neck with hard force "continuously for between one and two minutes". He only released his grip when the woman's eyes closed, her head fell backwards and her tongue protruded from her mouth.

Reddy then stuffed the deceased under the bed, but not before removing a gold chain and two gold rings from her body and misappropriating them.

After dressing, he left the room and roamed for about 10 minutes before returning to hide her clothing inside the toilet.

He then returned to the back lane of Lorong 18 to look for another prostitute. He found one who charged him $50, and he brought her back to the hotel room.

The pair had sex on the bed, even as the deceased's body was stuffed under it.

They then checked out of the room and Reddy wandered around until daybreak before returning to his dormitory. Later that afternoon, he used the dead woman's mobile phone to make at least 28 calls to India. He was arrested at his dormitory two days later.

An autopsy report stated the deceased's cause of death as strangulation. Her unborn baby boy also died as a result.

Yesterday's hearing was adjourned until Thursday for Reddy's mitigation and sentencing. He faces a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.

Erm.. hw come only life imprisonment... not death sentence?
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

I felt sorry for the deceased. She led a hard life. Can you imagine how the children would feel? Everyone is trying hard to make a living. This one unfortunately, paid for with her life and the life of the unborn child. Poor girl.

Comment

sigh, sadz....but that guy must be really horny..after killing someone he still can have mood??? I tht he would be panicky liaoz....goodness...cant imagine leh seriously....
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

what is the world coming to?hai....always sad to read about this kind of report in the early morning...
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Life imprisonment? For a murder he committed, we have to pay for him to squat in jail till he die? Just kill him so he can be used to fertilize our land..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X