WrXXtloXXge !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$%^&*(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WrXXtloXXge !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$%^&*(

I applied to be a member in their forum. However, they rejected my application, citing

"Dear mslucifer,

Unfortunately your registration at WrXXtloXXge did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted,

Sorry,
    WrXXtloXXge"

I will never join their forum even if they offer me. Why am I being discriminated? Because my nick is associated with the dark side? Because I do not own those atas brands that they own? Because I own rolex watch only? Because I am female?

IMHO, this is a DISCRIMINATION act which I am utterly disappointed in the Administrator.

I have never had any registgration rejected in any forums I attempted to join. This is so bloody INFURIATING & INSULTING.

Thank you all for listening. I do hope that this post does not get deleted
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

aiya. cool down. im sure someone will get in touch with you soon.

honestly speaking this is the first time that i heard a forum rejecting a potential member.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
      I applied to be a member in their forum. However, they rejected my application, citing

"Dear mslucifer,

Unfortunately your registration at WrXXtloXXge did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted,

Sorry,
      WrXXtloXXge"

I will never join their forum even if they offer me. Why am I being discriminated? Because my nick is associated with the dark side? Because I do not own those atas brands that they own? Because I own rolex watch only? Because I am female?

IMHO, this is a DISCRIMINATION act which I am utterly disappointed in the Administrator.

I have never had any registgration rejected in any forums I attempted to join. This is so bloody INFURIATING & INSULTING.

What forum?

Comment

XXisXxxunxx lor.just combine my answer with mis lucifer and u will get the answer
        累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

i went to register just now.

waiting to see if my application got thru.

but then again, how they know you only own rolex and that you are female? They never ask me to input any of those when I register.
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

im throwing questions on reasons for my registration rejection, thats the reason for this post, i would like to find out why my registration was rejected since their reason was that i do not meet their membership requirement, yet what is necessary requirements since there was no relevant questions asked before i click on the register button with regards to that. That can only lead me to believe that i was either rejected for my nick, or their forum slogan was falsely represented.

since they take the trouble to outright reject. i view them as a hostile forum.

Sorry,
            WrXXtloXXge"

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
            i went to register just now.

waiting to see if my application got thru.

but then again, how they know you only own rolex and that you are female? They never ask me to input any of those when I register.
            Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

i would like to find out why my registration was rejected since their reason was that i do not meet their membership requirement, yet what is necessary requirements since there was no relevant questions asked before i click on the register button with regards to that.
              i think you shd approach them directly. only they can answer your questions ...while we can only speculate....
              Last edited by ohlins; 09-01-10, 07:42 PM.
              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Below are the pm from a member and a moderator of the ESTEEM forum,

first, the mistake is made by your ALMIGHTY ADMIN. yet it is one member and one mod who replied.

the highlighted in bold - so you are hit with spam registrations and you delete genuine members. not sure how many innocent members you have deleted. tsk tsk.

My view is that the system you handle registrations needs VAST IMPROVEMENT. In my years of joining forums, this is the first time I encounter a forum rejecting member @ registration level.

both of them still expect me to spend time to register again? ggeezzee. at least you all could have done is register the nick on my behalf due to your ADMIN's incompetence.

anyway, dont bother to register lah. I am not interested in your FRIENDLY forum or friendly people. TOO FRIENDLY for me.
                ==============================================
                Reply From Member of WriXXtLoXXge

Dear Ms Lucifer,

Firstly, pls accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused during your registration, due to the influx of Spams this morning, your registration was mishandled.

Pls spare a few minutes to re-register again, we will ensure that moderators are aware of your nick it would be process accordingly.

We welcome your contribution to Horology in this family.
                Pls do not hesitate to call my mobile if you encounter any difficulties.

Once again, we hope to see you on our family.

End Reply From Member of WriXXtLoXXge

Reply From Moderator of WriXXtLoXXge

Hi MsLucifer,

I just saw this post and would like to give you some updates for WL.
                As the forum is new and we have been seeing a lot of spams in the last few months. The Administrator decides to impose a check before approving the user registration.

There are more than 100 spams in the administrator's inbox and i guess we accidentally deleted your registration.

We deeply apologize for such mistake. You can rest assured that the members and the admin team are a friendly bunch of people. We certainly welcomes you to re-register with the forum and we will make sure your registration will be treated with special care.

End Reply From Moderator of WriXXtLoXXge

Comment

i think give them a benefit of a doubt lah, 100 spam registrations.

Firstly, pls accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused during your registration, due to the influx of Spams this morning, your registration was mishandled.

There are more than 100 spams in the administrator's inbox and i guess we accidentally deleted your registration.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

MsLucifer, you wear a Rolex, please display the demeanour usually expected from a esteem owner....

No point losing face, and losing your anger in another forum.

cheers.
                    Opportunities come once

Comment

Originally posted by Mille View Post
                      MsLucifer, you wear a Rolex, please display the demeanour usually expected from a esteem owner....

No point losing face, and losing your anger in another forum.

cheers.
                      i dun think this have any relevancy to the brand of watch i wear. There is no point in saying sorry after a slap, i don't see this as losing face but i do admit i have a temper. since this is a forum, i post a thread it is open for discussion. i am keen to see what sort of perspective others have towards the issue that i face. of coz, if it is view as inappropriate of me to post a thread to discuss this, i do apologize for any inconvenience caused to other members here.

Comment

if one is being discriminated, i wonder if one can still stay calm and composed.

i wont.

cheers

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

just to share, I got the same email as well.

they rejected my membership..

Comment

erms..sound interesting i try to regiester now let see wat happend next...
                            Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                            Future - Geneva hallmark
                            Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Guess it is just a case of wrong time and wrong place.
                              We are all here to share and learn about our hobby, I am also a member of the forum you mentioned, and i dont think they reject the application intentionally.
                              My Small Collection :
                              GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                              JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                              Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                              Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                              Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                              PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                              BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X