No announcement yet.

WrXXtloXXge !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$%^&*(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you should give them a chance... no system is perfect... ppl do make mistakes.... like ocean's case, his mistake or mod mistake... who cares now... as long as ppl knows its a mistake and they change and move on... I think that's more important... it is good that you have voiced out, MsLucifer...

Comment

you used the word "should", so it means that the person who makes the decision has a choice to choose.

i agree with you that no system is perfect and ppl do make mistakes. but from post 1, the posts made by members in support have not been the 2 people who sent msLucifer as far as i know. i respect the 2 who sent pm and attempted to settle the issue private and not engage to discuss it openly. but there are other comments made that may have escalate the issue.

i have stated in previous post that i was testing the system. you can always say i can choose to feedback to them directly but i was questioned on my comments made before i can. i was waiting to give it another couple of hours to see if i get a positive response.

"makes a mistake and they change and move on" well said. but alas....

you know also there are always two sides to a story.

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      I think you should give them a chance... no system is perfect... ppl do make mistakes.... like ocean's case, his mistake or mod mistake... who cares now... as long as ppl knows its a mistake and they change and move on... I think that's more important... it is good that you have voiced out, MsLucifer...
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Yeah I did try registering a random nick along with Triton...tak boleh

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          like ocean's case, his mistake or mod mistake...
          pls be aware that OK has acknowledged his mistake and publicly apologised.

there are no 2 ways about it.
          Last edited by ohlins; 11-01-10, 07:03 PM.
          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X