Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Wah u posted at 2am?!

haha...heng last night never read...otherwise confirm cannot sleep hahah. But I mean not exactly very scary but still gives u the creeps
    haha my future house near there. think i will not go near there

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
      Whoa ! I love haunted place hehe.....
      I like to share with everyone a true experience years back in a golf course in SGP ( No Club Name okay )

I was invited to play golf with a friend of mine in this beautifull golf course.... some of it holes lies beside an old cemetery. I hit a hooked drive into the woods, as i walk toward the woods where i last seen my ball enter, i could see lots of old chinese type tombstones inside. I feel cold in the afternoon sun. I dare not enter to look for my ball....
      I shouted to my playing mate that i have losts my ball ( Add 2 penalty strokes ) walk back to the fairway and drop another ball, as i about to down swing to hit my ball.....my 1st ball rolls out from the woods and rest beside my 2nd ball !!!!
      I turn around...there NO ONE !, only crickets sounds.. I threw a 3nd ball, hit it and move on...........

Wish a rollie would be thrown out instead......
      Do you believed my story ?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

real or not? that really scary lei. lucky i don play golf

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
        Whoa ! I love haunted place hehe.....
        I like to share with everyone a true experience years back in a golf course in SGP ( No Club Name okay )

I was invited to play golf with a friend of mine in this beautifull golf course.... some of it holes lies beside an old cemetery. I hit a hooked drive into the woods, as i walk toward the woods where i last seen my ball enter, i could see lots of old chinese type tombstones inside. I feel cold in the afternoon sun. I dare not enter to look for my ball....
        I shouted to my playing mate that i have losts my ball ( Add 2 penalty strokes ) walk back to the fairway and drop another ball, as i about to down swing to hit my ball.....my 1st ball rolls out from the woods and rest beside my 2nd ball !!!!
        I turn around...there NO ONE !, only crickets sounds.. I threw a 3nd ball, hit it and move on...........

Wish a rollie would be thrown out instead......
        Do you believed my story ?

Comment

Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
          Of course I believe you. If I were in your position, sure to ball drop. If you have observed carefully, the colour of the ball "which rolled out from the wood" may not be white.
          Dun get this part...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

It is an EYEBALL!!!

Dun get this part...

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              It is an EYEBALL!!!
              THAT WHAT ! ..... i thought i saw !!!!
              Now i know why my bermuda shorts got wet.....
              *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Dun get this part...
                You and I, together we have FOUR.

After that frightening experience, Uncle Lau and I, together we have only THREE...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X