Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As mentioned in meet - Matilda House

Hi All,

This was wat I was mentioning just now, the matilda house at Punggol. Just wan to share..Rumoured to be haunted.

http://www.spi.com.sg/spi_files/pung...house/main.htm

http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=99647

Some pictures of it.

Brief history:

Matilda House

Abstract from http://www.ura.gov.sg/skyline/skylin...kylineP4c.html

Located at Punggol, Matilda House was built in 1902 for Mr Joseph Cashin whose family history in Singapore can be traced back to the early 1840s. The building is a fine example of an early style tropical bungalow. The tropical style of the building is accentuated through its architectural features such as open verandahs, raised floors and the use of timber framed lattice and louvres to permit cross breezes. As the only remaining historical bungalow in Punggol, the conservation of Matilda House will serve as a significant landmark for the future Punggol new town and as a reminder of "old Punggol".
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Wah u posted at 2am?!

haha...heng last night never read...otherwise confirm cannot sleep hahah. But I mean not exactly very scary but still gives u the creeps

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

err... never know such a place existed in Singapore. I know of a haunted bungalow near Changi V. This one is the first time i hear off

Interesting

Thanks for sharing
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Haha.. i actually visited old changi hospital, hillview mansion, etc before...back in my army days..
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          Haha.. i actually visited old changi hospital, hillview mansion, etc before...back in my army days..
          haha... same here... everytime keng and get medical appt, army will send us to changi hospital. My camp used to be there too

lots of interesting things in changi V. The haunted bungalow is one. The nasi lemak is fantastic. and of course, not forgetting pet's favorites spots near the hawker centre carpark

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
            haha... same here... everytime keng and get medical appt, army will send us to changi hospital. My camp used to be there too

lots of interesting things in changi V. The haunted bungalow is one. The nasi lemak is fantastic. and of course, not forgetting pet's favorites spots near the hawker centre carpark
            Quote for pet to comment..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Hahaha...changi V carpark ah...I hear b4 that 1... it's seriously wtf la.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                Hahaha...changi V carpark ah...I hear b4 that 1... it's seriously wtf la.
                haha. you go there confirm kena KG. hohoho...

more scary than haunted houses

Comment

haha. you go there confirm kena KG. hohoho...

more scary than haunted houses
                  Yeah yeah gotta agree...that kind basket I rather go haunted house liaos

Comment

Whoa ! I love haunted place hehe.....
                    I like to share with everyone a true experience years back in a golf course in SGP ( No Club Name okay )

I was invited to play golf with a friend of mine in this beautifull golf course.... some of it holes lies beside an old cemetery. I hit a hooked drive into the woods, as i walk toward the woods where i last seen my ball enter, i could see lots of old chinese type tombstones inside. I feel cold in the afternoon sun. I dare not enter to look for my ball....
                    I shouted to my playing mate that i have losts my ball ( Add 2 penalty strokes ) walk back to the fairway and drop another ball, as i about to down swing to hit my ball.....my 1st ball rolls out from the woods and rest beside my 2nd ball !!!!
                    I turn around...there NO ONE !, only crickets sounds.. I threw a 3nd ball, hit it and move on...........

Wish a rollie would be thrown out instead......
                    Do you believed my story ?

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                      one golfer in the flight behind u play the same ball as u and almost hit u with his golf ball lah.....haha.
                      possible.... Unless the spirit who 'returned' u the ball is also a golfer and dun wan u to kena 2 pt penalty..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

alexandra hospital also got ghost....

Comment

everywhere have le..my old workplace toilet also have.
                          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                            Whoa ! I love haunted place hehe.....
                            I like to share with everyone a true experience years back in a golf course in SGP ( No Club Name okay )

I was invited to play golf with a friend of mine in this beautifull golf course.... some of it holes lies beside an old cemetery. I hit a hooked drive into the woods, as i walk toward the woods where i last seen my ball enter, i could see lots of old chinese type tombstones inside. I feel cold in the afternoon sun. I dare not enter to look for my ball....
                            I shouted to my playing mate that i have losts my ball ( Add 2 penalty strokes ) walk back to the fairway and drop another ball, as i about to down swing to hit my ball.....my 1st ball rolls out from the woods and rest beside my 2nd ball !!!!
                            I turn around...there NO ONE !, only crickets sounds.. I threw a 3nd ball, hit it and move on...........

Wish a rollie would be thrown out instead......
                            Do you believed my story ?

Of course I believe you. If I were in your position, sure to ball drop. If you have observed carefully, the colour of the ball "which rolled out from the wood" may not be white.

Comment

Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
                              Of course I believe you. If I were in your position, sure to ball drop. If you have observed carefully, the colour of the ball "which rolled out from the wood" may not be white.
                              "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                              three times is enemy action and
                              over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                              ."

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X