Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is it i never like to organise MO.

i hope we are all rational about this issue between reach10 and louisoh.

like minusplus, i have met both of them. i enjoy talking to both and both are nice people. both want to bring goodies for this forum members to enjoy.

as buyers, we both want to buy things as cheaply as possible. as sellers, we would like to make money whenever possible.

i have purchased probably the first watch @ 250. now the watch is going @ 180. this means i paid extra 70. like my sifu said to me, wait for the watch to come to you. if not, u sure pay more one. this is one lesson for you to take note.

why is it that reach10 is able to get them so cheaply, is it because of bulk numbers?

to the topic itself. why organising MO is always such a pain? minusplus, now you will know why. this is the problem i predict.

when louisoh did an INTEREST CHECK, everyone express interests because there were no news from reach10 OFFICIALLY that there will be more coming in.

when reach10's source(s) give the official word, there is 50 @ bargain price, most will switch sides? why price is a MAJOR factor. a minimum of 20 savings.

i have not switch sides,why? because when i put my name down, it means i give the organiser my word that if can bring in, i will get them. he took the effort to consolidate and help. it is not that me can afford to spend that extra cash, but it is the principle behind.

please bear in mind that im not saying you should stick to louisoh MO or switch to reach10's better priced items. you make the decision yourself. what
    im trying to get @ is that we need to know the painsticking efforts such organiser(s) do and the frustration when things like this happened.

actually should i have known about this situation before it became official, there would have been an ideal way out where it will leave both reach10 and louisoh happy as sellers and .........*minusplus knows my ideal way out* but too bad.....

anyway, i hope that we all take this as a lesson and learn from it and move on. a friend in hand is better than an enemy @ hand, the world is small. believe me, it will come in circles. just a matter of time.

cheers to all.

*if my post/thread has offended any forum members, i apologise. this thread/post is by no means taking any sides of sellers, buyers and anyone in concern in any way possible*
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Originally posted by triton View Post
    i hope we are all rational about this issue between reach10 and louisoh.

like minusplus, i have met both of them. i enjoy talking to both and both are nice people. both want to bring goodies for this forum members to enjoy.

as buyers, we both want to buy things as cheaply as possible. as sellers, we would like to make money whenever possible.

i have purchased probably the first watch @ 250. now the watch is going @ 180. this means i paid extra 70. like my sifu said to me, wait for the watch to come to you. if not, u sure pay more one. this is one lesson for you to take note.

why is it that reach10 is able to get them so cheaply, is it because of bulk numbers?

to the topic itself. why organising MO is always such a pain? minusplus, now you will know why. this is the problem i predict.

when louisoh did an INTEREST CHECK, everyone express interests because there were no news from reach10 OFFICIALLY that there will be more coming in.

when reach10's source(s) give the official word, there is 50 @ bargain price, most will switch sides? why price is a MAJOR factor. a minimum of 20 savings.

i have not switch sides,why? because when i put my name down, it means i give the organiser my word that if can bring in, i will get them. he took the effort to consolidate and help. it is not that me can afford to spend that extra cash, but it is the principle behind.

please bear in mind that im not saying you should stick to louisoh MO or switch to reach10's better priced items. you make the decision yourself. what
    im trying to get @ is that we need to know the painsticking efforts such organiser(s) do and the frustration when things like this happened.

actually should i have known about this situation before it became official, there would have been an ideal way out where it will leave both reach10 and louisoh happy as sellers and .........*minusplus knows my ideal way out* but too bad.....

anyway, i hope that we all take this as a lesson and learn from it and move on. a friend in hand is better than an enemy @ hand, the world is small. believe me, it will come in circles. just a matter of time.

cheers to all.

*if my post/thread has offended any forum members, i apologise. this thread/post is by no means taking any sides of sellers, buyers and anyone in concern in any way possible*
    Hi,

I fully agree on this..tats y I never organise MO..haha

Cheers.
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

To be fair to me:

1) I was the first to bring in this watch and YES.. I did not OFFICIALLY Confirm the quantity but I DID take down interested buyers details offline and contact them once the ordered goods arrive. End of the day, was i given the privilege to 'clear' my goods first before the interest check? Answer is NO.

2) When interest check was made, i was uninformed, so how am i suppose to react? Post a thread to snatch the interest? Answer: I din even intend to make a noise, its a fair deal. U can get your buyers while I'll post mine up only when they're here. Now it seems like its MY FAULT for having the goods arrive earlier than expected? Why is that so?

3) I made myself clear.. You dont have to buy from me if you think you should honour your initial promise to the other seller. No Problems at all! Its a fair trade.. I sell what i have on hand, the other seller gathers order and fulfills them..

4) My price only proofs that I'm an honest seller who DO NOT inflate prices due to demand. I sell near to my cost for only 2 reasons:

- My cousin bought bulk direct from the watch maker, obviously you get better rates when u purchase more and he is a close friend to the watch maker. Eg: People with close contacts can get special discounts from AD while others cant.. does it mean the goods are different?

- Buyers can VIEW and TOUCH the watch before committing. I will NEVER force anyone to buy if they dont feel comfortable after viewing it. Simple as that.

5) I could have sold it at close to $300 and make fast bucks.. The members wont know right? But thats not the case here... If you think its a bad buy, feel free to skip my offer. I dont have to say more on this.

6) The source of the goods for mine is clear. Its from States, hand made. If there's defects, come back to me and I'll send it back to the watch maker. If you still find that my deal is suspicious, PLEASE dont buy from me.

7) Bro Triton, the very 1st Marina Militare sold to you at $239 nett comes with box and that was the very first few pieces available, how to expect huge discounts when there's only less than 5 pieces? My cost was $225 to be exact. If a kopi money of $15 is too much to accept, then I'm really sorry about it.

I'm typing this with a peaceful emotion and no prejudice against anyone. U might not agree with me but that's fine, I just want to defend my stand and get some justice for myself

Thanks
      Last edited by reach10; 11-04-08, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Both reach and louis are my friends so I don't take any particular side.

I just hope that we can close this whole issue amicably and move on

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post

Originally posted by reach10 View Post
          7) Bro Triton, the very 1st Marina Militare sold to you at $239 nett comes with box and that was the very first few pieces available, how to expect huge discounts when there's only less than 5 pieces? My cost was $225 to be exact. If a kopi money of $15 is too much to accept, then I'm really sorry about it.
          aiya, u no read my post properly leh. my intention is to let ppl know the meaning of "let the watch come to me" theory leh. i said i paid extra 70 because i never let the watch come to me. because i went to the watch.

like i mentioned before, do business must make money one. dont want to make money, then what for do business right?

cheers.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I always believe if you really like the watch.....and its within your pain threshold...Buy it.If some one else gets a better deal......I am happy for him.

Jus my take on this.

Comment

aiyo plse la.. its two diff situations here anyway. stop te stirring n let te matter rest. jus want to stress tat i personally appreciate both u guys' efforts.

thks much..
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Wad the? why ur posts so long hahhaa...anyway...just relax guys

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X