Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

44mm Marina Militare In Stock! Special Price For Roc Members Only!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 44mm Marina Militare In Stock! Special Price For Roc Members Only!

hI GUYS,

I've stock for 44 MM orange now, 50 pieces of Green / Orange coming more by Wed.

HP: 8189 2209

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?p=36773#post36773

I hope i wont get into trouble

**Due to Louissoh's concern, for those who had confirmed orders or placed a deposit with him pls stick with it**
    Last edited by reach10; 11-04-08, 09:26 AM.

No offence... but starting a thread to sell something which i've already consolidated orders for dosen't seem 'nice' to me...
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Hi bro,

No offence but You "know" my stocks are coming in latest end of april and some guys here had already placed order with me. Isn't it not so "nice" for you to start a thread earlier to take orders too?

I mean, I dont mind if you take orders.. i din make a noise did i? Its a fair trade, you'll do your business... i'll do mine

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
        No offence... but starting a thread to sell something which i've already consolidated orders for dosen't seem 'nice' to me...
        Originally posted by reach10 View Post
        Hi bro,

No offence but You "know" my stocks are coming in latest end of april and some guys here had already placed order with me. Isn't it not so "nice" for you to start a thread earlier to take orders too?

I mean, I dont mind if you take orders.. i din make a noise did i? Its a fair trade, you'll do your business... i'll do mine
        Ok...time for Judge Darkie to step in....

Cool down pls...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

How would I have known that you are bringing in such a big quantity and arriving latest by wed ?...

Anyway.. Here's a direct quote from your PM to me on 2 Apr
          "My cousin will be going back there in mid Apr n thus may have a chance of bringing them in in late Apr or early May.I cant promise anything yet due to the limited pcs coming in but i'll definitely keep you posted. "

Wouldn't this warrant me to find other avenues to get the watch?

Anyway.. wouldn't want to start a quarrel over this kind of things.. Take care and enjoy selling them.
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

I've also stressed in the last pm to you that my cousin suprisingly came back last night and brought them in together last night. I din knw abt it till late too.. If i knew SO early that i'll have such huge stocks, I would have notified you and the rest of the roc members inorder to get real orders.

I din do so cos i wasnt sure about the quantity and thats the reason why i typed those message to u much earlier on.

Its not at all a quarrel, I'm just selling whatever stocks i have on hand now and those who placed deposits with you should stick to it too.

thanks.
            Last edited by reach10; 11-04-08, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Guys, cool down. Obviously, there's some misunderstanding going on here. I've met both of you in person and both are fantastic gentlemen. If you allow, can I help to see how we can resolve this amicably?
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Let's do this offline. I suggest to delete off this thread altogether and not let other members see this.

For the mods considerations please....

Never Believe Your Doubts & Never Doubt Your Beliefs.

Comment

Agreed!

Settle it "out of court". Both parties r doing it for the benefit of all of us. No stirrer PLEASE! I am grateful to both.

THANK YOU!
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Lock this thread pls.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X