• Show
Clear All

how about exposing the guy?
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

my concerns:

- the seller may not be aware that the watch or the part(s) is fake (in my case the seller claimed he bought from another forumer). although his words sound suspicios.

- i am afterall not an expert and have no evidence (since i din buy it), though i could be pretty sure in spotting a fake due to my previous ownership and research of simliar watch.
      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

may i know wad watch is that?
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
          How about those buyers who agreed on the selling price, meet up to collect, and then started to find fault with the watch trying to bargain for lower price?

There may also be cases whereby the seller witheld certain defects on the watch eg: movement problem (Moves and stop indicating servicing needed), corrosions and scratches on watches etc... Ended up buyer did not buy the watch...

These kinda grey cases seems kinda decide who is right and who is wrong wor....
          i foresee a potential problem. lets say after meet up, the watch condition is not as expected, then the buyer will not buy based on the agreed price. probably some discount for servicing or polishing if the buyer still keen on the watch.

Comment

I encounter people who neg price, agree, Sms everything then on the day of meet up, I get a, "NO such Person" on the other line. THRICE. CB man..... Changed your mind? Its okie jus be straight and apologise, we are all adults no need to waste each other's time. I got others wic I turned away because you are the first to contact me. My way is if I agree a price with you as you are the first caller, my word will be your assurance. Any other call later with higher offer to me doesn't matter already. Why? Cos I know the 1st buyer is counting on my credibility and he/she may have always wanted the item and that's all they can afford. Credibility is what keeps forums like this going. With consumer attitude like that, how dare ppl say Singapore's service standards is 3rd world? C'mon guys, before we point our fingers at ppl, let's reflect upon ourselves first........

Comment

sometimes i feel these pple just want to check mkt...not geniune buyers/sellers ...

once they checked, they use that price to re-negotiate elsewhere ... or worst still, the "potential buyer" could actually be a seller ....

Comment

good point.

appreciate all your feedback/comments.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I second what Fred_Tan has contributed.
                  I have alot of buyers for a certain item that i was letting go and my eyes were opened by all sorts of ppl.
                  ppl fly aeroplane, wanted a trial period b4 purchase, no show, no news, no answer, no intention, ask for fun, super lowballers, u want what also have.
                  i was selling it for more than half price, any lower i've to pay u to take it.
                  funny, maybe i don't have luck in selling things.
                  free world, free trade, don't let them get to u.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X