Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maid pees into hsehold drinking water...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maid pees into hsehold drinking water...

Maid adds urine to water
    By Elena Chong

AN INDONESIAN maid admitted in court on Tuesday to mixing her urine into the household's drinking water.

Sri Aryati, 26, committed mischief on Dec 15, a week after she started work for the family at the flat in Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1.

A magistrate's court heard that she had taken a ceramic cup to contain her urine in the kitchen toilet before pouring it into a kettle and water jug.

Pleading for leniency, the sole breadwinner said she was very remorseful, sorry and would not offend again.

Queried by District Judge Shaiffudin Saruwan, she said she did not have enough sleep, and had to wait for 'Ah Kong' to come back at about 3am. 'I could not think properly,' she added in Bahasa Indonesia through an interpreter.

Sri Aryati, who faces a jail term of up to one year and/or a fine, was offered bail of $5,000. She will be sentenced on Jan 5.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_469440.html
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

this is one reason why I will never employ a maid

Comment

this is one (of the many reasons) reason why I will never employ a maid..
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

If you're a lousy employer, not only your maid will pee in your drinking water...

Comment

the question is why is she peeing into the drinking water, either she's crazy or provoked....either way this extreme behaviour must be a result of extreme condition

Comment

Originally posted by jazziceman View Post
            this is one reason why I will never employ a maid

I am an American and I have lived and worked in Jakarta for 20 yrs, employed several Indonesians in my home over the years. I would only hire women to take care of our child, I have had the same houseboy for the past 12 yrs, he, by himself, does all the laundry and ironing (irins bettter than any woman I have seen), cleans the entire house (425 sqm house), washes both cars each morning, cleans the kitchen and all dishes and cleans all bedrooms (4) and bathrooms (3) answers the gate when we have someone show up. As well he helps the gardener with our garden and front and backyard (about 450 sqm). He does all of this by himself with a 908 sqm (land and house) and with myself, my wife and our 19 month old little girl. He never moans or complains about how he cannot change the water bottle or get up on the ladder and change the light bulb or how he does not feel good because he is having his period. Indonesian maids are spoiled and as I said my wife and I do just fine with out a woman around the house and with our 1 houseboy but if we ever do hire a woman around the house it would only be for helping I and my wife with our little girl.

Comment

Here's an interesting article on drinking urine - yours and not the maid's!

http://www.innerself.com/Health/urine.htm

Comment

i am lucky that i have a nice lady for a maid for the past 14yrs...hahaha
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X