Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lai Lai... GOt any Ghost Stories to share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember vividly even till today.

Tis happened bout 10-12 years ago.
    1. Recalled i sat on some "kim tien motorsiao" bike go old changi hospital with many bengs & lians. That time use those Everready lousy tourch light, dim dim type. Walk here walk there, ONLY 6 or 7 heard got those faint "ahhhh, ahh ohh" female sound (no pun intended). So was eager to see the "making out" then feeling scared. Comb basement, the 停尸房 at other building. (It does have good surround sound, other building also can hear).

Went to 2nd lvl, the very open space>end is the 电梯(believe its those open ward, as recall i very young ever been there once). The sound came from a room behind that open-ward. Those that cannot heard anything very fast go peek in and said nothing..The 6-7 of us can hear the sound louder as we went closer, we all pull tightly each other arm & go in. Few immedietly run out, shouting! I remember i arms up to block & froze there squatting down in the corner with a few, remember heard ppl shout go in drag them out. Then those "ppl that never hear anything" came in & pull us out of the room. We all ran to ground lvl open space. Those "never heard anything" curse us & say wat did we see..We relate what we saw, we did see "couple" making out BUT its those "see through" de..& flying toward us.

2.This is bout 2003 July.(Very confirm as i push my old vehicle to dealer & change vehicle. )
    Objective:a>To celebrate a girl 21st birthday. b> to scare the hell out of the girl & let a guy 英雄救美, in holding to win that girls heart. So we had chalet at ntuc pasit ris, bbq ended bout 2+am with light drizzle. All propose go walk walk.There is a wooded tower inside the park behind the chalet.Is hv to walk around in circle on raised wooden planks to reach the tower.(Side is long grass.)
    The 2 brave guy ambushed under the raised wooden planks waiting to grab & drag the girl leg when we passed through. Reaching there, the rain became bigger & big wind, visibility was very poor. Those that know the ambushed was grinning in heart, those that do not know will feel its very errie. As we came closer to the place to ambushed, friend behind me poke my back & say he saw the "brave guy" hide under the raised planks and said "anytime now" !! I tried to see where is he, but to no avail. Then maybe its to suddenly, friend behind me shouted aaahhhh!!! his leg got grab & pulling him down, then he pull me(in-front of him),ppl all rush to help him as he fall into the grass & bringing drag away slightly.(In our mind is friends pulling, so we acted lor, the girls all screaming..).

The pulling stopped & we got my friend out of the grass, but weired why the 2 guy suposed to grap leg never come out? I thought they want 2nd round..so we walked on..bout 5 mins later, the girl scream, her leg was grap & pulled down/fall down to those long grass. The guy that planned this super fast 英雄救美,pull her hard out of the grass.The girl cry & cry then that guy tell her not to worry, fast go back chalet..Hugging her in his arms, sayanging her head & kiss her forhead.(BINGO)..

Back in the chalet, we still cannot find the 2 brave "strong leg-grapper", we call their hp.. then they curse us why till now have not come, they still hiding under the raised planks & got bite by mosquito till scare..We 5 guys inside the chalet all BLUR!!! Then who grap the girl leg & guy leg??

3.Stuck in cemetry.
    Also few year back. Nothing to do, 4 vehicle go rounding.It was raining,friend over talkie say go adam road that cemetry.(Actual name i dunno,know how to go,its opposit those landed housing, got big gate, inside got helipad landing spot around the roundabout de). Inside there is always very foggy, even when we look up is clear sky. We drive in till the very end that need us 3-point-turn to go out. Friend see another route, he drive in, we follow..driving on for bout 10 mins, we notice the route is very not same(become only trees/no more graves), we talkie each other to stop, under the rain we get out of vehicle to discuss...2 of us know that place inside out, but never went on that road b4.So we again 3-point turn, drive here drive there, Impossible, 1+ hour! We notice we are going in circles. In the end we waited till 6+am then driving bout 20mins, then we saw the road leading out..
    Money Money come to me.

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
      Think now still have tat boat mah... can cycle de rite.. around the lake..

Or r u referring to the Whales mouth? apparently there were rumors that there were some who paddled their boat into it and never returned..?
      yes yes....u heard that too?if u stand at the side u can actually see there are drawing on the wall inside the whales mouth.....

Comment

Good read ! Keep them coming !
        *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

I was feeling so sleepy at work when I came across this thread and now I dont feel sleepy at all
          I have a story from Delhi, India. It was told to me by a friend - It was after midnight, 2 guys were coming back from work in a car. There was a driver and these two were sitting in the rear seat. On the way, they saw a woman dressed in white robes standing on the side of the road a few hundred meters ahead. The driver at once told the guys that when they pass the woman, no one was to look at her and once they have passed, no one should turn to look back.

So they finally pass the woman and no one looks at her. Nothing happens and the boys feel a lil silly for falling for the driver's weird warning, so they look back and notice that the woman is not there on the road where she was standing. When they look in front again, the woman is right there in the car sitting between the two guys at the back. They both died of shock.
          Buy less, but buy better!

My blog: http://watchesindia.blogspot.com/

Comment

My story was a few years back in Singapore, a very up market Golf Course ( I can't mention which golf course wait kena banned ! ) ....

The day was sunny and had a beautiful clear sky, i hitted my drive and it slice towards the right side of the very old and mature course.

I walk toward the thick bushes and i came thru a .....shocked to found a very old chinese cemetery, it was cover by thick trees. I felt very cold in the hot afternoon sun...everywhere i see old chinese style huge tombstone. I quickly leave that spot and into the bright fairway...

I shouted at my playing partner i playing a second ball plus 2 strokes penatly. Drop a ball and when i about to hit....my ball (marked with a red dot) rolled out and landed beside my second ball.

I tell you...i almost wet my bermuda pants, i just walk away and towards my buggy and sit in the reminding holes. Told my kakis i got a bad headaches.

Lucky i not using Titleist Pro V....

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Real life experience of my hardworking aunt in hotel in japan. She is working as an insurance agent.During a trip to japan , she stayed up late night to do some paper work on the working desk.

Half way through , she sense something is standing in front of the door and roll her little eyeball to the side and saw a shadow.She turns her head the shadow dissappear.

Continue with her work as she though that its not the " stuff " she work till late and goes to bed then.Thats when the most horrifying moment she had in her life.

An oldman spirit slowing pulling he blanket at her feet slowing revealing her top body and she jumps up. Running to next door colleague's room.They then accompany her to pack all the stuff and shift to her colleague's room for the rest of that 6 days working trip.

Just happened last 3 years and we always joke that she has been disturbed by a " ham sap kwai "

Comment

Wow... No wonder Jap have so much AV...
                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

x2, lol
                  Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Good one

Comment

Just to share mine...

Was working at a local hotel here in Singapore during my vacation as a room service waiter. Cannot state the name of the hotel in case i got sued.

The shift begin at 11pm and ends 7.30am in the morning. For the midnight shift, only one room service waiter and one coffee house waiter on duty. At 3am in the morning, was supposed to go for "rounds" with the coffee house waiter to collect the breakfast cards that hotel guests will leave them hanging at the door knob if they are ordering for breakfast next morning. The card indicates that the guests would need to hang out by 3am.

But as i have been working on the midnight shifts for a long period of time, i usually go for these rounds myself, without the coffee house waiter as i do not like to trouble them as they would need to set up the breakfast buffet table for the next morning. I would just listening to my discman and proceed with the rounds myself most of the time. Anyway, one particular night, as usual, i was going for my rounds. Was at level 3 of the hotel and heading towards a turn along the corridor. Then out of nowhere, i felt a gust of wind after the turn. At that point, my mind was not thinking about those things but was singing along with my music playing in my ears. So immediately, i sensed that something was wrong and i immediately "walked" (like nothing had happened) to the lift lobby to take the lift down to level one. I asked my friend (the coffee house waiter) to accompany me for the rest of the rounds. Though did not see anything, but the hairs on my back stand like nobody biz and my mind was totally clear (not thinking 'bout those things). There were no windows along the corridors so definitely not "genuine" wind. If any hotel guests opened their doors, i will defintely be able to hear it as it was extremely quiet. Meantime, no lifts had reached level 3 or i will be able to hear the "dink" sound...

After all the analysis, i realised that it must be something that is out of the world...

Comment

GASP ... ! Keep it coming

Ok... now below has 2 short ones but definitely a self experience by my close friend since secondary school which i believe he would not lie to me.This all happened during year 1 to year 6 in Penang, Malaysia.

Story 1:

Its birthday night for one of his friend and they bought a cake and celebrated at 12 oclock. After feasting they have nothing do to . Then they decided to go at the back of his house to catch fire flies.

Being in rural penang last time, back of his house is thick forest.After sometime, still cant find anything. Still looking, my friend saw 2 huge light in the bush. One red and one green. He called his friends include few girls to check out together.As they get closer and have a good look at it,the eyes blink~~!!

Although its not confirmed whether its a ghost or not but its worth mention here.

Story 2 :

My friend gone overnight at his friend house during school holiday.Doing what most children will do in the room most of the time chit chat and play games.After sometime , both wanted to go to toilet . In penang and being in kampung , few families share in a house which share a toilet. A very old house made of some cement and wood.

On the way down to the stairs .. there was only very dim light.They need to pass a kitchen to reach the toilet at the back of the house.Then , they saw a demon or a sea ghost in green colour and wet body crouching quietly beside a kitchen cabinet.Both looking at it and that creature lift its head~! wasting no time they ran back to their bed without going to toilet till morning

Comment

how they tahan the urge to pee?
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

they already pee out of their pant whn they see that "thing"
                            Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                            Future - Geneva hallmark
                            Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X