Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lai Lai... GOt any Ghost Stories to share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lai Lai... GOt any Ghost Stories to share?

Personal experiences? Heard from relatives? From a friend of a friend of a friend?

Maybe lets start our first topic on Spooky Genting Highlands? I'm sure u've heard of some of the common stories..
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Well, I start first. Real story.

I never believe in ghost and spirits anyway in the past. I dont believe in gods or others.. Maybe exams come go pai pai loh.

When I just moved to Hillview 4-5 years ago, there was a night when I damn sian at home around 12am. I suddenly have a crazy idea to go jogging around the area and explore.

So I went jogging around area for around 30 mins when I reached near the Bukit Batok Reserve. Well, my stamina quite cui, so I started to walk. It was a whole long stretch of pavement, you can barely see anything cos the shadow of the trees there was very thick and big. I was feeling a bit spooky anyway, you can hardly see anything except the main road. Well it doesnt help much anyway cos at that kind of timing, I dont see any cars at all.

I think it was around 1am liao when I heard a thumping sound behind me. Those kind of sound when you walk on the metal drain covers on the pavement. I was startled at first cos I dont run on the metal covers. I thought someone was behind me. Hence, I jogged very slowly to wait for the guy to overtake me. However, I could still hear the sound every few seconds but the guy didnt pass me. so I looked behind...

Comment

I SAW NOTHING. NO ONE AT ALL.. NOTHING OR NO ONE WALKING BEHIND ME on a long stretch of pavement. I sweated. Siao liao, really so suay tio ghost meh...

I thought I was really too tired liao and started imagining things. I didnt hear the sound again until after a few minutes. I turned back and saw again once I hear the thumping sound. NO ONE AT ALL AGAIN!

I got scared and ran like hell. I could still hear the thumping sound time to time even I ran on the solid concrete pavement. Seriously, I'll willing to bet that never in my life I run so fast before. After around 5 minutes, I didnt hear the sound again.

Finally, I calmed down when I saw a few traffic lights and people jogging around. It was around 2pm when I reached home. Bathed and slept throughout.

Comment

One day, I met up with my friend for a coffee. I mentioned my experiences at that time. He told me there was an rape-murder incident at the Bukit batok reserve. The lady was about to get married but went for a late night job, in the end got raped and murdered there.

Even up to today, I get chills over. Well, maybe some of you all know about that murder but really I dont read newspaper esp Home.

End of the day: I think my broken English scares some of you here more...

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
          there was a night when I damn sian at home around 12am. I suddenly have a crazy idea to go jogging around the area and explore.
          It was around 2pm when I reached home. Bathed and slept throughout.

First of all.. Good story...i'm sure it freaked u out at that point of time..
          Thanks for sharing...

Maybe there is a typo ... but u jog from 12am to 2pm?

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Anyway.. For the Genting stories.. tink got quite a few evolved ard this..
            Amber Court

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Yeap, I am crazy... But who says I am normal?

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
              Maybe there is a typo ... but u jog from 12am to 2pm?

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                Anyway.. For the Genting stories.. tink got quite a few evolved ard this..
                Amber Court

i see this kinda hotel I wont dare stay de..
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Hi Bro RTS,
                  Thanks for sharing.
                  I can confirm Bro RTS story, there was a female jogger who got killed there 5-6years ago, she worked for a Telco if memory serves right.
                  Pretty scary account and I live around that area also.
                  Making mental note not to walk my dogs around there, who knows what they sniff out!
                  Sweet 16:
                  PP Aquanaut
                  VC Overseas
                  AP ROO Black Themes
                  A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                  Breguet Type XXI
                  Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                  JLC Navy Seals
                  GO Senator 60s
                  GP Laureato
                  Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                  Rolex DSSD
                  IWC Big Pilot
                  Pam 112
                  Omega Ploprof
                  Breitling Super Avenger
                  Glycine F104

Comment

my turn to share:-

6 years ago, me and my friends were having drinks at a hotel lobby, those days you could smoke and drink there and the place will close 1+am.

by that time the place was closing and most of the other patrons have left, we were the last group still taking our own sweet time to settle the bill....

this friend I'll call him Gary went to the toilet at the lobby few minutes later he ran out screaming!!!

3 of us (and 2 of the hotel staff) ran toward him, he was throwing up and pointing to the toilet so we all went into the toilet to look....nothing?

this is what he said he saw....
                    he went to the cubicles to take a pee and as he pushed opened the door, he saw a lady sitting on the toilet seat crying, she had sholder length hair and her hands covering her face and looking down so he asked her if she was ok, the lady stopped crying and raised her head but there was nooooooooooo face, meaning just hair above the body...was he drunk or did he see something? he had high fever after and had to be admitted to hospital but lucky recovered but he is not the same anymore, especially when he need to go to the toilet, that hotel he swore never to step into again...
                    My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
                    1) WG DIA 18239
                    2) YG DIA 18238
                    3) WG 18239
                    4) YG 18238
                    5) YG 18248G Bark
                    6) WG DIA 18039
                    7) WG 18039
                    8) YG 18038
                    9) Tridor DIA 18039B
                    10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
                    11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)
                    12) WG 1803
                    13) YG 1803

50th Anniversary Collection:
                    1)GMT II 116718 18K
                    2)Sub 16610LV Mk1 x 4pcs ( 3F + 1 Y!)

Others
                    1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
                    2)D15037 14k
                    3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

upper bukit timah area alot of ppl died during war era......

Well this happen to my frds at bukit gombak guilin park....
                      My grp of frds were very playful in the younger days and will often go out to dawn and suchs....they went drinking at boat quay and left at 1am plus......
                      as it was a all dont feel like going home....so off they went to the top of guilin n carry on their noncence.....1 of the guy got drunk and KO.they dump him on the bench and went hid and seek....after they got tired they went back and look for the guy.......when they went back the guy already sober up and was sitting there smoking....nxt thing the guy ask 'Oei!whos the girl weaing red and looking after me just now ar?'All of them was in shock!none of the gals was weaing red!the guy still describe how she look like and such....nxt thing the grp quickly grab him and get away from the place....it was a weekday nite which norm gal will be alone up ther?

back in the 80s guiling is actually a mine and it was flooded and it became a pool or whaterver it call it......alot of ppl kill themselves there....

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                        i see this kinda hotel I wont dare stay de..
                        well if u seen the old genting i dont think u bother going there too......
                        if u guys rem the old genting with the so call 'theme park infront of the hotel'
                        rem there is a lake where u can cycle the 2 ppl boat with the big wheel(i dont know what that call)lol if any1 rem then i carry on...if not nvm...

Comment

Agreed

Well, I start first. Real story.

I never believe in ghost and spirits anyway in the past. I dont believe in gods or others.. Maybe exams come go pai pai loh.

When I just moved to Hillview 4-5 years ago, there was a night when I damn sian at home around 12am. I suddenly have a crazy idea to go jogging around the area and explore.

So I went jogging around area for around 30 mins when I reached near the Bukit Batok Reserve. Well, my stamina quite cui, so I started to walk. It was a whole long stretch of pavement, you can barely see anything cos the shadow of the trees there was very thick and big. I was feeling a bit spooky anyway, you can hardly see anything except the main road. Well it doesnt help much anyway cos at that kind of timing, I dont see any cars at all.

I think it was around 1am liao when I heard a thumping sound behind me. Those kind of sound when you walk on the metal drain covers on the pavement. I was startled at first cos I dont run on the metal covers. I thought someone was behind me. Hence, I jogged very slowly to wait for the guy to overtake me. However, I could still hear the sound every few seconds but the guy didnt pass me. so I looked behind...
                          Hi i've encounter a few times in my life , and 1 of them is similar to bro RTS , anyway cut the story short , Was jogging along hillview around 2am , when i heard someone calling my name , stop and turn around , as expected no one around , carry on jogging , but at a faster pace , this time round heard someone calling my name very very clearly just as if whispering on your ears , i can even feel her breath , just imagine someone whisper into your ears you can feel theirs breath , i stop and shout "come out" of cos nothing comes out , than i carry on jogging home .
                          I think that road along hillview is really abit scarry , even till today whenever i drive through midnite still abit scare scare .
                          Focal JM_Labs .
                          "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                          Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                          Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                          Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                          Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                          Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                          Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                          Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                          Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                          Cartier Santos 100XL
                          Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by chilicrab View Post
                            well if u seen the old genting i dont think u bother going there too......
                            if u guys rem the old genting with the so call 'theme park infront of the hotel'
                            rem there is a lake where u can cycle the 2 ppl boat with the big wheel(i dont know what that call)lol if any1 rem then i carry on...if not nvm...
                            Think now still have tat boat mah... can cycle de rite.. around the lake..

Or r u referring to the Whales mouth? apparently there were rumors that there were some who paddled their boat into it and never returned..?

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Livermore, California, USA

Case 1:
                              One evening, Taiwanese colleague who's staying alone came out of his bathroom & stumbled upon a wet young gal in white with no face (a black hole) and white sleeping gown which was crawling out of wardrobe mirror. I think this inspired many movies.
                              He ran out of his room that very moment clad only with towels & went to the receptionist counter.
                              This poor colleague never went back to his room.
                              His 3 other frens staying in other room came out to see him at the recep counter after he called em from the there.
                              The recep went back to his room to clear & pack his things as he dun wanna go back to his room & neither do his colleagues.
                              All 4 check out the same nite & went to another motel nearby.

Case 2:
                              Singapore colleague watching TV one eve. He sat on the couch. Felt someone blew into his ear lobe a few times. Every time he turned around to check, he saw no one but did hear a young boy laughing or giggling & he heard footsteps of ppl running away to e kitchen.
                              He felt the same breath blowing a few more times & heard the boy again & again but saw no one. My colleague started chanting Quranic verses & suddenly a young caucasion boy came out from the TV right in front on him asking my colleague to play hide-seek with him. My colleague panicked and started chanting e same verses louder & louder. The boy was bemused & went back inside e TV. My colleague manage to keep his gut & hang on his balls to pack up thereafter & scramble out to another motel.

Case 3:
                              This one may oso inspired many movie & one more Taiwanese colleague became the next victim.
                              Came back late from work. Open e door. And a wet young gal w no face in white nite gown floating topside down (facing e floor) & stuck herself onto e ceiling of the living room.
                              He closed e door & went downstairs to ask security to check his room.
                              The found nothing.
                              He asked e security to go back to his room & clear his things.
                              He check out as well.

Case 4:
                              Singapore colleague had e same wet gal w no face & in white nite gown sticking her head outta TV during commercial break.
                              My fren ran out with just his boxers.
                              Same routine of recep clearing his things & with him checking out thereafter.

All 4 cases happened at Level 2 Holidays Inn, Livermore, California, USA in rooms near the laundry room.
                              All 4 cases were reported by my ex-company colleagues who had stayed there between 2002 to 2007.
                              Many of e motel's latina cleaning staff said they felt, saw & heard e same boy & gal everytime they clean e rooms near the laundrette at Level 2.

Our frens from other companies oso have employees with same encounter w e same boy & gal there when they send their staffs there for training.

My ex-company delisted this motel for good in 2008 as no1 wanna stay there. As we're the operator of the training center nearby where many other companies sent their workers along with ours to for training & stay in e same hotel, we oso send a memo out to em to advice em against choosing this place.

DBS Bank completed 2000 units of hi-end premium landed & freehold bungalow in 2008 that remain 100% unsold behind this motel. Now the place is a ran down, delapidated, termite infested, drug-addict den filled w cow & horse **** everywhere & comes with a USD2 bil write-off.

I guess e ghosts must have scared any potential buyer.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X