Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timberland Shoe got spots HELP

Hi bros,
    I've got no idea why my waterproof series timberland smart casual shoe got some stain and spots after gently wipe with a damp cloth...what's going on?can someone enlighten me and what to do?

Whenever I buy a new pair of Timberlands I always put 2 coats of a good wax shoe polish sealer on them.

Comment

Hi, try using an eraser to rub off the spots and marks as i myself own 3 timberland boots.

Comment

Originally posted by MorganOng View Post
        Hi bros,
        I've got no idea why my waterproof series timberland smart casual shoe got some stain and spots after gently wipe with a damp cloth...what's going on?can someone enlighten me and what to do?
        After you dry it, is it still there? If so, it may be something unavoidable. To achieve a more consistent colour, you may want to get a good leather polish and give it a overall complete polish.
        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
        three times is enemy action and
        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
        ."

Comment

RE

Hi

Wat brand of sealer do u use? And mind sharing where you got them?

Shoe shine/repair shops (eg Mister Mint), Carrefour, Bata????

Thanks

Originally posted by Watchman1957 View Post
          Whenever I buy a new pair of Timberlands I always put 2 coats of a good wax shoe polish sealer on them.

Comment

hey bro...I tried to erase those spots with eraser but they dont seem to be removable...anyone know where to get my boots serviced?ANY timberland service centre here in SG?I dont mind spending cuz i dont want to see this boot come to waste as it was one of my fav!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X