Wolf Winder @ JWwatch (Module1.5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf Winder @ JWwatch (Module1.5)

For those interested in Module 1.5 Wolf Winders, can check out JWwatch.

Just bought the 2 piece watch winder from them at below 300.

N.B: just beware that the 'nett' on their webbie is not really nett since its without GST added.

Cheers!
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

but I only small fry, nvr buy things from him other than a buckle and this winder. Anyway, he super bz today so not very nice in front of so many pple ask him to waive GST also (Actually, I donno how to open mouth to ask heh).

ok lah, this one with GST still reasonable. But watches is a different thing tho. Not very happy with the way he uses the word 'nett' so freely (and wrongly) in the internet, but then such things is beyond me.
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

okie thanks for the tip. if no GST, the price they state is actually very reasonable!

Comment

Let's not openly discuss the GST portion. I am not sure if this is going to impact the shop as they are a GST registered company.

Comment

if can waive GST for 1 customer, means can waive for another.

why waive? can it be that by saying need to add GST, profit is increased by GST %?

if say waive GST, is there still receipt?

if say NETT price means it is the price to buy. if it is without GST, then need to state no GST.

definition of nett price im particular interested in the word that says FINAL.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            if can waive GST for 1 customer, means can waive for another.

why waive? can it be that by saying need to add GST, profit is increased by GST %?

if say waive GST, is there still receipt?

if say NETT price means it is the price to buy. if it is without GST, then need to state no GST.

definition of nett price im particular interested in the word that says FINAL.

thats why i say i don really like them using that word when its in actual fact, not the final price the customer is supposed to be paying..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X