• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THG Sales

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    want to go but no money buy

better avoid..sigh...
    bro... no money no problem, just bring along your credit card for instalment base lah

Comment

THG Sales

Originally posted by angry View Post
      I got my mailer and is from 28th to 30th and i am not bank invites..the mailer is from THG.....must I bring along the mailer.......
      no harm bring along lah.. anyway.. only a piece of card only mah.....

Comment

Originally posted by lead28 View Post
        to all bro, 28th to 30th is through bank invites (UOB), just received the mailer yesterday evening.

27th is preview for THG customer who bought watches from THG and they actually fill up your particular, name, email etc. or you have filled in the THG survey form and submitted to THG.

Anyway, I called THG sales, on the preview, just shows your UOB card and they let you in... otherwise i will have to call the sales executive Headquarter.. anyway, she said not a problem at all.
        no wonder i never receive even i buy from them before. does that means i don have to have any invite but can still go ar 27th if i flash my UOB card? ir u think i bring a stack of $1000 notes better? haha just joking

Comment

Alternatively, you can pack 20 pieces of SGD$1,000 notes and walk to the entrance of THG and tell them you have some loose change from Genting and wonder if there is something inside that can help you get rid of the extra weight in your wallet/purse.

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
            no wonder i never receive even i buy from them before. does that means i don have to have any invite but can still go ar 27th if i flash my UOB card? ir u think i bring a stack of $1000 notes better? haha just joking
            is it really so simple?

i remember past THG sales; the staff will check for the invite, if dun have cannot go in..

27 Jan is the preview some more; if everyone suka suka come with UOB card then can go in; doesn't make sense right?

Comment

THG Sales

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
              bro, according to the THG staff i spoken to, she said not a problem at all and if i can't go in that day, i can mention her name alternatively i can call her mobile as indicated from her.

Comment

i also got the letter. can i bring friend in?

Comment

Looks like this year's sale is very hyped up! The place very small only lei.... later need to queue very long....

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                    we try to jump queue....jason.
                    Later people scold me.... I don't dare.... unless I stand behind you.

Comment

anyone has special lobang to enter the THG sale? thanks..
                      Opportunities come once

Comment

question: for this type of sale, is there still further discount if u pay cash? what about cheque?

Comment

answer: no. no cheque unless THG know u really well.
                          so credit card price and cash price is the same?

Comment

Any On-Site Report ?

Hi there,

Any on-site reporting for the preview today?

Please feel free to post Like brands on sale, and % discount, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Comment

many glasshutte original this time......i know of a young lady in this forum who bought an annual calender. and a few gentlemen bought alain silberstein too. wolf bought one nice glycine with the presence of his wife but secretly bought a chopard (maybe to surprise a lady.....but dun know whether for his wife or not, haha)

oh....many omega and sinn......saw a few JLC master compressor.

but not many cartier this time.
                              Hi,

u saw any popular cartier like santos 100???
                              Thanks in advance

Comment

many glasshutte original this time......i know of a young lady in this forum who bought an annual calender. and a few gentlemen bought alain silberstein too. wolf bought one nice glycine with the presence of his wife but secretly bought a chopard (maybe to surprise a lady.....but dun know whether for his wife or not, haha)

oh....many omega and sinn......saw a few JLC master compressor.

but not many cartier this time.
                                Any IWC? 3227-01?

Watch Collection (click for photos!)
                                Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust
                                Tag Heuer Classic 2000 Limited Edition Red/Green Dial
                                Seiko Titanium Samurai
                                Omega Speedmaster 50th Anniversary Limited Series
                                Panerai Luminor 1950 Marina 3 Days Automatic
                                IWC Ingenieur
                                Sinn U Black (THG Limited Edition)
                                Chopard Gran Turismo XL Alfa Romeo (Limited Edition) (sold)
                                Panerai Luminor 1950 Submersible 1000M
                                IWC Portuguese Automatic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X