Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch!! - Piece of Gum Explodes in Man's Mouth Severing His Head

09.12.2009 Source: Pravda.Ru

A student died a very terrible and absurd death in Ukraine. The student was chewing a piece of gum, which exploded in his mouth. The young man apparently soaked the gum in some chemical solution, Ukrainian online media outlets report with reference to Interfax.

The accident happened in the town of Konopta, the Sumsky region of Ukraine. A 25-year-old student of the Kiev Polytechnic University was found dead in his apartment. The young man died as a result of the explosion of a chemical substance.

Forensic experts are working on the scene trying to determine the composition and the type of the explosive substance. They believe that it was most likely made at home.

Police officers said that the student intended to make experimental gum and soaked a piece in the chemical agent. The test of the new product had a tragic ending – the student had his head severed as a result of the explosion.
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

No wonder SG banned chewing gum so long ago...
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

wow..interesting news....din know that chewing gum can be so 'happening'...lol
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Weirdest death of all time .

Comment

now imagine a group of people in a hotel lobby.

suddenly they take out a big load of gum and put in their mouth and start to chew............................

scary man. everything also can explode.
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

New form of suicide bombing??
            "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X