No announcement yet.

LKY wan Japan to 'copy' SG...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should have? who wanna take the risk. later kenna sue for defamation. i rather keep my mouth shut and live a humble life
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      you should have? who wanna take the risk. later kenna sue for defamation. i rather keep my mouth shut and live a humble life
      Keeping one's mouth shut can cause long term internal injuries and being sued for defamation has make one feel imprisonment. Bro, you make the right choice migrating. That is where life begin.

Comment

Wow... Fred... even though I don't agree with some of the things you mentioned, but I would defend to death your right to say it...

Anyway, what LKY said is nothing new... just taking a leaf out of a standard economic textbook. There are only 2 fundamental ways to improve GDP.

1) Squeeze more from current population (Increase productivity)
        2) Get more population (Increase population)

Japan being an advanced industrialised nation has probably squeezed as much productivity as they can given all the robotisation, technology, etc. So the other logical way is to increase population. So that part, LKY's got it right, at least from a textbook perspective.

However, given Japan is pretty much a homogeneous society, integrating new immigrants is not as straight-forward as it is. So it's a matter of saying is easy... but doing is difficult... IMHO.
        The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

LKY, can you even manage Singapore properly?

Need we remind LKY that Singapore needs more urgent attention than Japan??

Flat Prices? What are you gonna do about it?
          How about the increasing cost of living?
          Opportunities come once

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X