No announcement yet.

Weird Parasite that Replaces a Fish's Tongue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thinking of going fish head steam boat.. xiao liao lor.. must cancel plan liao lor
    I'm a super low-baller

Comment

wah lao eh, those people on the vid should be sued for abuse man!
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I just came back from a buffet, all stuffed. Watching this really thanks ah!

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
          Thanks Mr Louie for helping me save $$$ as i lose my appetite for dinner....super gross...excuse me for awhile as i need to go to puke...ARGH.........
          Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Wah I going to eat dinner soon leh!
          Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
          si bei gross...puked all my lunch out and now fasting leow...diet for the next few days leow...basket..
          Originally posted by Muachee View Post
          thinking of going fish head steam boat.. xiao liao lor.. must cancel plan liao lor
          Originally posted by RTS View Post
          I just came back from a buffet, all stuffed. Watching this really thanks ah!
          Nw u'll all know why both TS and louie posted the pics and video at those timings right ..
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I like fish. But now will get phobia when eating...

this is really
            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

another fish lover here. guess ill just have to stick to fillets.
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

wat happens when humans go swimming in the ocean and get this parasite?
                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                  wat happens when humans go swimming in the ocean and get this parasite?
                  nothing. unless after realising that its inside your mouth you decided you need a nwe tongue and leave it inside

Wonder if its at somewhere lower, would it be able to replace something else
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

omg...can't imagine that....humans kana this gross thing in the mouth!
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post

Wonder if its at somewhere lower, would it be able to replace something else

Tot some guys always describe their didi as Dragon.... with tat.. it does looks like 1...
                      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

kns..it is a WORM...not dragon...and dragons are more 'cute' than the POS in the gross picture and video....
                        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

if not mistaken, there is a shop in JB famous in the dish fish tongue wan.. donno got this worm inside the pool of "tongue" or not..
                          I'm a super low-baller

Comment

My goodness, why did the woman impaling the parasite not wear some protective gloves? Parasite, you know! if she cuts herself or if there is an open wound and the tiny, invisible parasite eggs gets into her blood stream ....

Comment

Originally posted by wind128 View Post
                              My goodness, why did the woman impaling the parasite not wear some protective gloves? Parasite, you know! if she cuts herself or if there is an open wound and the tiny, invisible parasite eggs gets into her blood stream ....
                              well, then the next time she blows someone, that person will feel a bit weird

Comment

is the parasite only found in a particular breed of fish? if not i don dare eat fish head liao

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X