No announcement yet.

How long can it lasts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha..do check out the food prices for doggies..u be shocked...unless u wan to go for the old skool type of feeding...lol...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Actually for me, have been through quite a few hobbies such as wine, cigars, cars, hifi and now watches. Have passed the phase for cars and Hifi after a few years and for watches, likely to also pass after i get a few nice pieces. Unless you are a habitual fipper or major collector like some bros here, I realise it is vey hard to sustain hobby on watches as disposable money will run out or you just run out opportunity to wear your watches. Even if you wear a different watch everyday, you need only 7 watches. The only hobby that I have sustained is wine - given the many labels and vintages that one can enjoy. Most importantly, wine can be shared and enjoyed by close friends. Wine can also be an investment although i buy wines mostly for investment for my heart! Saying that, I believe people should also invest in a few nice piece of fine watches as it make sense in the long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
        Today when in mrt, i was standing, sitting infront of me, he wears tag heuer monaco, my right side 3rd passenger standing, due he has to hold the mrt handle, i saw his sub m with date as he weared on left hand....i was thinking, are you two also forumers too?
        Asked la! If they are not, then invite lor..
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

erm...not wise to ask strangers lar..not all are WIS...u might get into trouble...
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X