Help Needed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wlpmic View Post
    thanks bros! n bro blackbatelise, ya i learnt the painful way.
    better to get the watch verify. i had many transactions with the people from the forums and all are genuine and we are all attracted to this beautiful hobby. To me i always believe in Singapore who will becos of a watch that cost a few grands n risk going to be jailed. now i knew....there is such people....most of the people i deal with we based mainly on trust.
    Bros, pls be careful of this guy and and hope now one else get tricked.
    Sorry to hear about your unfortunate ordeal; I hope the Police get him & throw him behind bars! It's crooks like him that is tarnishing the good names of the geniune sellers. Good luck!
    I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
    Alfa 33
    Alfa 147
    Alfa GT
    Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
    Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Would Love To See A Happy Ending...

like Bro Edson Case...

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
      it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
      How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
      That's how winning is done.'

Comment

thankyou all bro! contacted bro edson who is currently overseas and he will contact me when back. all i can do now is hope the police will be able to nap dat cheater soon.....yup bro jazz learnt a very painful lesson. will verify the watch from now onwards.....wanted to get the BP for xmas as a reward for myself....wat to do?.....

Comment

brought the watch to IWC boutique at ION, 2 staffs confirmed by examining with a actual BP. the engraving on the crown, the back case, hand on the power reserve, the date and the warranty card which was stamp "Sincere watch" but theres on genuine item which was the grey pouch which the staffs stated anyone who service the watch will get it. The police will be following this lead also......

Comment

Sorry.. abit out of topic... want to kepoh abit.. whats edson case all about ?

Any link ?

Comment

Here You Go Bro...

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php...hlight=Panerai

A similar encounter with what bro wlpmic went through, but in bro edson case, the scammer return him back his babies...

I wish the same for bro wlpmic...

Cheers.

Comment

just found out the person who edson deal with i did met him once when he wanted to trade his rolex w my pam 120 which we met and i rejected his piece as not really into rolex. Its not the guy who conned me, but dunno if they work together.

Comment

Hopefully They Are Not...

My best wishes for your Bro Wlpmic...

Please inform us when you have any updates.

Cheers.

Comment

I tried to sms the number that you post to buy his stuff, but he didnt reply..

Comment

Dont Think He Will...

after all this alert about him. But dont think that will stop him too. All he need to do is to buy a new PrePaid card. Maybe from Bangladesh workers, pay them a couple of bucks to use their name and voila, he have a new set of numbers to play with!

Wonder how many numbers could he be holding on to do this DIRTY business?

Cheers.

Comment

thks bro RTS, dun think he will switch on dat no. maybe already thrown.
                        yup found out its a prepaid card.

Comment

Thanks bro ryuden... didnt update that post Happy ending to tht .. hopefully this too...

Exposing details of that culprits more & scare the sh** out of him.

Comment

yeap, I know that already.. but who knows he may try his luck to cheat another poor fellow as well..

Originally posted by wlpmic View Post
                            thks bro RTS, dun think he will switch on dat no. maybe already thrown.
                            yup found out its a prepaid card.

Comment

Your Welcome Bro Johnjoux...

Not only we are doing this for Bro Wlpmic, but for the rest of us who's sincere intention of joining site like this is to share knowledge and passion about watches.

Yeah theres a happy tone to Bro Edson ending and like you, me too wish this nightmare will eventually end with a happy tone to it.

Cheers.

Comment

Hey everyone, including TS.

I am deeply saddened about your encounter. After reading the whole thread, including another forum at VAGSG. I am not quite sure if this incident has any linkage with the cheat that I encountered.

I hope I can render my help to you to my level best.

Unfortunately, I am currently in South Africa. The earliest I can get in touch with you is next week. Just want you to know that I will only have 3 days in Singapore and will be going to the states again till Christmas.

At the moment, there are some tips that you might want to point out that might help.

- give as much details as possible about the person. tattoo, behavior, height, description. The rest of you think hard and if you can recall anyone that you have ever traded your watches or purchase your watch with anyone with similar details. You guys can help by finding the nick or to point out the person.

- Get a friend in Singtel to check whose name did the culprit use to register that pre-paid SIM. Trust me, the police are not yet even checking for you. You have to be helping yourself. If you can locate the person that register, it may help.

- Can you recognize the person if he show up again? Will you be very sure that it is him? This is very important.

I really hope your ending will be like mine.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X