More locals dating foreigners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
    Time to date Burmese, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Chinese, Taiwanese, Cambodian, Laotian, Thai & other exotic gals.

As long as they are not prostitute or a man, I say if we should enrich our gene pool with these foreign talents tat have filled up this island, right?

Local women?
    Err....no thanks

You forgot Indonesians Fred, I married one, smartest thing I ever did. I am 52 and she is 31 now and I asked her a couple of years ago if she wanted me to buy her a Mercedes SL and she said no. I asked why and she said she was happy with the Toyota she had. I then bought her a 2.5 carat E/VVS1 diamond perfect cut for over 25k USD and she said "Why did you spend all of that money on me?" But then she is a rare find here, took me 10 years to find her but the hunt sure was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Watchman1957 View Post
      You forgot Indonesians Fred, I married one, smartest thing I ever did. I am 52 and she is 31 now and I asked her a couple of years ago if she wanted me to buy her a Mercedes SL and she said no. I asked why and she said she was happy with the Toyota she had. I then bought her a 2.5 carat E/VVS1 diamond perfect cut for over 25k USD and she said "Why did you spend all of that money on me?" But then she is a rare find here, took me 10 years to find her but the hunt sure was fun.
      Gotta agree with you that some local gals are materialistic...Not that i have the financial power to put my words into the test... but i mean u can try asking a local gal if she would like u to buy her a Merc or would she rather continue using her toyota...

Then again, i have to say not ALL local gals r like tat... there still are gems around.. but much harder to find...... and also, IMO, gals tend to 'mature' after they have children....

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        Gotta agree with you that some local gals are materialistic...Not that i have the financial power to put my words into the test... but i mean u can try asking a local gal if she would like u to buy her a Merc or would she rather continue using her toyota...

Then again, i have to say not ALL local gals r like tat... there still are gems around.. but much harder to find...... and also, IMO, gals tend to 'mature' after they have children....
        U found ur 'gem' right??
        "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

I knew mine was different 6 months after we started dating, I bought a house in her name (only for investment) in Jakarta Selatan for 130k USD and the paperwork sat there and she could have walked at anytime if she wanted to and she never did. If she had she could have turned around and sold it and told me to screw myself, she never did.

Around the same time I gave her 2 credit cards, 1 drawn on my account in Indoensia and 1 drawn on my account in Singapore. I asked she not use them unless there was an emergency. She never used either one until about 2 years later and she called telling me she had to use the card from Indoensia, I asked why and she said she had gone to the doctors and forgot to take some cash and had to pay a 60 USD bill.

After those 2 tests that were long before I married her, I knew I had found the right girl. Right now she is joint account holder of all accounts we hold and can access the accounts just as much as I can. She has all of our land assets in Indonesia in her name and again her new Toyota Fortuner and my new VW Touareg in her name. Hell she has more assets in her name now than I do in mine, and I would not have I any other way. And no, she has never had kids, we just adopted a little girl just 6 months ago.

Comment

Time to date Burmese, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Chinese, Taiwanese, Cambodian, Laotian, Thai & other exotic gals.

As long as they are not prostitute or a man, I say if we should enrich our gene pool with these foreign talents tat have filled up this island, right?

Local women?
            Err....no thanks
            Yes yes..I agree, 1 must look for greener pastures elsewhere to broaden e horizon..

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
              U found ur 'gem' right??
              his gem not local...hahahhahaha ....my 1 also not
              but i believe there stilll alot of good local ard ....

Comment

maybe foreigners bigger? haha

Comment

Wow....you are truly blessed, bro!

Originally posted by Watchman1957 View Post
                  YES, add Indonesians in as well!

Comment

Foreign talents are good!

Yes yes..I agree, 1 must look for greener pastures elsewhere to broaden e horizon..
                    Yes...that day when I was in Korea, I almosy never make it back.
                    Korean gals & their long legs......uggghhhh my knees are soft now

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                      maybe foreigners bigger? haha
                      why not you date a foreigner and find out .
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                        Ouch..............
                        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Yes...that day when I was in Korea, I almosy never make it back.
                          Korean gals & their long legs......uggghhhh my knees are soft now
                          Lol...Fred I agree with u on this, e Korean girls are very pretty and fair, eg is this Girl band group, Wonder Girls, I can keep them all in a bunker..haha

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                            i guy lah, how to date? u mean bigger, is it the gals melons? hehe

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                              i guy lah, how to date? u mean bigger, is it the gals melons? hehe
                              yep, melons indeed. surely there got to be some nice foreign girls you like
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Lol...Fred I agree with u on this, e Korean girls are very pretty and fair, eg is this Girl band group, Wonder Girls, I can keep them all in a bunker..haha
                                Its time Singapore need some mix of good breed to produce our next Miss Singapore Universe.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X