New Iron Man 2 poster up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Iron Man 2 poster up...

A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Is it? me dunno tat lehs..
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Wat a waste.. he fitted so well for the character...

Comment

fwah ironman vs war machine??
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Robert Downey Jr still is Iron Man. The only reason why all the Marvel movies are out again and you see Tony Starks at the ending of the Hulk is because they are going to combine all of them into a big bang in due time. That is why Nick Fury of SHIELD was shown at the end of Iron Man 1.

Comment

Sorry, don't mean to offend and I liked the Ironman movie but I waited for it to come on cable, no way I would go and pay to see it. That said you guys wonder why some of your local girls want to date expats?

Oh look at that price of Gold has jumped back up to 1191 USD per troy oz.

Comment

cool man..with War Machine..wonder if there's Mandarin...
              "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Watchman1957 View Post
                Sorry, don't mean to offend and I liked the Ironman movie but I waited for it to come on cable, no way I would go and pay to see it. That said you guys wonder why some of your local girls want to date expats?

Oh look at that price of Gold has jumped back up to 1191 USD per troy oz.
                er...huh?
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                  er...huh?

Sorry, there I go again, thinking out of the box...........

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=32517

Comment

Exxondus, Watchman1957 was pulling a fast one in reference to another thread in regards to local girls dating foreigners and such.

Comment

ya i know but my pea sized brain is unable to fathom the relation with paying for a movie vs that thread.

esp when a movie tic in Aussie can cost up to 15 aussie dollars, whereas in Singapore, its 4 bucks for senior citizen or 7.50 when you purchase the gv debit card

Comment

Ah well. I'm a movie buff so never bothered too much about that. Plus life is short, live within your means, be responsible and have fun!

There are somethings which you'd do with the lads (like catch Iron Man 2) and stuff you do with your female counterparts . Simple

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                          ya i know but my pea sized brain is unable to fathom the relation with paying for a movie vs that thread.

esp when a movie tic in Aussie can cost up to 15 aussie dollars, whereas in Singapore, its 4 bucks for senior citizen or 7.50 when you purchase the gv debit card

Personally I would rather take a a girl to a chick flick rather than an Ironman movie, wonder which one would get laid quicker? Could this be why the dating thread even got posted?

Well there you go, Exxon, a Senior citizen? No wonder the local girls do not want to date you......

Comment

Originally posted by Watchman1957 View Post
                            Personally I would rather take a a girl to a chick flick rather than an Ironman movie, wonder which one would get laid quicker? Could this be why the dating thread even got posted?

Well there you go, Exxon, a Senior citizen? No wonder the local girls do not want to date you......

such a cliche...now I know why local girls are really gg outshores..

but then again, poor old man like me that cant afford diamond rings, merc, houses in other countries are def not popular with the girls, be it local or foreigners

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X