Lowballing is ok.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
    I think lowballer is easy to handle lah. Just ignore it completely or a simple reply "NO".

The worst nightmare for the seller is still the PILOT. Agreed the price & MIA when contacted to close the deal

Hope it not too

Dino
    WAH this is the CHAMPION of the champions!!! Kena "aeroplane","pilot" and "fly layang"...

Comment

re

totally agree
      just met one. told me to keep the watch for him for 2-3 weeks as he was going away. when he came back we made various attempts to meet but always he wld claim he busy with this and that.

you know watz the best? On the day when he told me he was on leave and wld be able to deal, i called him asked if he was interested. He said "yes" and then just hung up. He is one "champion".

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
      I think lowballer is easy to handle lah. Just ignore it completely or a simple reply "NO".

The worst nightmare for the seller is still the PILOT. Agreed the price & MIA when contacted to close the deal

Hope it not too

Dino

Comment

re

I forgot to add..........he is no pilot but a submariner
        .........surface to see see look look, engage and then dive under and disappear.

Originally posted by beemer75 View Post
        totally agree
        just met one. told me to keep the watch for him for 2-3 weeks as he was going away. when he came back we made various attempts to meet but always he wld claim he busy with this and that.

you know watz the best? On the day when he told me he was on leave and wld be able to deal, i called him asked if he was interested. He said "yes" and then just hung up. He is one "champion".

Comment

Originally posted by beemer75 View Post
          I forgot to add..........he is no pilot but a submariner
          .........surface to see see look look, engage and then dive under and disappear.
          Or is it a daytona? Hit & run......

Dino

Comment

Yeah la. I think the "lowballer" is heading no where eventually because to each his own. It is the "aeroplane-cum-submariner-cum-daytona" that is the infuriating part.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              Yeah la. I think the "lowballer" is heading no where eventually because to each his own. It is the "aeroplane-cum-submariner-cum-daytona" that is the infuriating part.
              hahaha... ya loh...

i think footballer ok, cos hor, they offer, u no sell nia mah....

but pilot cannot .... hahaha... they offer... u agree... thn no show ... #%$^$^&^$ ... worst

Comment

lowballing is not the only sin. equally worse are those buyers who asked lots of questions and then disappeared, without even a thank you. and some of these jokers asked their questions in a few separate emails, why can't they just consolidate their questions in a single email?

there are many cheapo buyers in singapore. many years back when i was in uni, posted an ad on notice board to sell my used textbooks. a female student contacted me to say she wanted to buy one of them. when we met eventually, she got the cheek to ask if i could give it to her FOC??!! reason being that since the book is of not much use to me anymore. she should be lectured by LKY, who will tell her there is no free lunch in this world.

it's nothing wrong for sellers to pre-warn lowballers to FO. this is to avoid wasting time on these people. this is a free market, prices can go up and can also come down at any time. it's the seller's right to state the price and the buyer's choice whether he/she wants to bite at that price. some negotiation is fine, but this is not a thai flea market where it's a norm to slash prices by at least 50%. a message to cheapo buyers - since you like crazy bargaining, perhaps you can try a flea market where you can chop prices to your satisfaction. luxury brands are not for you.

Comment

I have even met 1 who agreed to meet at RSC and I waited 1 hour for him. Called many times no pick up. Finally, found him much later and he said he decided not to get the watch. I was like WTF! Wasted time, ERP and parking to hear this.

Comment

well..normal lar...many pilots de...but i do encountered many kind bros that bought from me...Most of them are really knowledgable and well-versed in watches....they are great to chat with too.....
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by rolexboi View Post
                      , she got the cheek to ask if i could give it to her FOC??!!
                      haha really champion. lowest ball. any lower got to pay her to take your books.

anyone low balled for free rolex?
                      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

for every single professional and ethical buyer, there are nine other bad ones.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X