Anybody play shares here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RTS View Post
    No need really say put there for 1 to 2 year dont touch la..

I think Starhub can put there dont touch and collect dividend..

but the key is just dont be greedy and u will be okay... There are few pro in this game only big fish eat small fish nia.. hope can eat big fish's remaining can le..
    Thx for sharing,but i still prefer Sph, the dividends are higher and the price now quite reasonable. Other thing is ctrl by the government and also they own paragon, rental price will usually go up,seldom come down. They have also ample funds in their company. Too bad i not enuff money, if not i sure invest..

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
      SGX = Singapore Gambler's Exchange

1. Read up a bit on the company. B/S Cashflow P/L. At least confident wont close shop.

2. Have cash to hold.

3. S Chip cannot trust their report. Got to take risk to buy.

4. Blue chip long term should not lose money. Got dividend.

5. No contra. No short selling.

Thx for sharing, one thing what i do is i will read how much percentage the bank willing to mortage the company. Those can mortage up to 100 percent, i feel is quite safe. And other thing i see is whether the company got cash flow problem and how much the director of the company ctrl the share. Maybe bro can teach me more how to see the annual report and to look for what, i see liao sometime also very blur.

I will invest in bluechip only if i got 100k and above, but too bad, i am still far away. I am trying to persuade my dad to invest in blue chip but he he want fast money. so good luck to him!!

Comment

I bought my shares at the wrong time, i guess monday will drop at least 50 points due to dubai incident, esp banks company like hsbc and rmb. i feel is a good time to enter. Buy when there is bad news, sell when there is a good news which quoted by a very famous investor i know in the financial line. My personal opinion about the dubai problem will not cause long term problem to the market. Bros here can share your views, me still newbie. Hopefully can ean a little bit money to fund my next rolex purchase.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X