No announcement yet.

any how any how..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya lor...too exp then dun buy lor...if within your budget just buy lor...dun understand y have to make such a big mountain over a molehill....buying a watch is not as if life or death situation mah....
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by michelle View Post
      nowaday ppl really anyhow "shout" price.. like brand new is selling at 11k the most but they asking for 15k (some more its in preown condition) not only this and alot more. not trying to be rude but when i see all the posts i feel rude. online should be a place for us to exchange our interest, share our feelings and to get a much better price then outside shop but end up is used for people trying their luck to find ah "hai".. no doubt lex is one of the highest resell watch in the market but also not like buy at $7800 wan sell at $7600 is not right this way, i know im nobody to say all these but i just simply feel that i want to speak my mind.
      I know which post you are referring to on the seller wanting to sell a watch for 15k although market is only 11k...

There were a few forumers who commented on his post saying things "like good luck to his sales" or "Whao 15K!!!" etc....I can't remember if you are one of those who commented though.... However, I have advised those who made the comment saying that the mods does not encourage comments that are not directly linked to the sale... subsequently mod deleted all the comments.

Also, I have pointed out to them that it is a willing seller, willing buyer market. You can feel: "WHY IS THERE SUCH A STUP** SELLER" all you want but there are simply such people around...

Anyway, think the seller already stated that the 15k watch is sold (Although dunno true or not)... So no point feeling lousy or unfair here...

If the buyer of a watch kena chopped carrot, then can only blame him/herself for not doing enough homework and learn from the painful lesson lor... anyway who doesn't make mistakes??

Comment

half time..........

kkz tired liao im just trying to help those who didnt do homework, lazy, lesson learner, carrot. from now on all the best pal, be careful of all the shark they won't even let you to keep some bone..

Comment

Originally posted by michelle View Post
          don't put your problem to us i find it's not right don't treat us like you please....... we are NOT HURRY TO BUY..
          Perhaps some are also in no hurry to sell.........not every seller is desparately in need to sell for money. Perhaps they simply need to clean out the cupboard to make place for potentially new purchases or new tastes......

Comment

If memory serves, we went down this path of discussion a while back and the end result was not pleasant.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X