any how any how..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any how any how..

nowaday ppl really anyhow "shout" price.. like brand new is selling at 11k the most but they asking for 15k (some more its in preown condition) not only this and alot more. not trying to be rude but when i see all the posts i feel rude. online should be a place for us to exchange our interest, share our feelings and to get a much better price then outside shop but end up is used for people trying their luck to find ah "hai".. no doubt lex is one of the highest resell watch in the market but also not like buy at $7800 wan sell at $7600 is not right this way, i know im nobody to say all these but i just simply feel that i want to speak my mind.

I agree and disagree. Agree - If shops sell 11k and pte seller sells 15k, then something is not right. Disagree - If someone buys 7.8k and sells at 7.6k, then I dun see anything wrong.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

well...to me it depends whether the piece is easily available anot...if the watch is super rare or discont piece i see nothing wrong with higher pricings...after all the seller can choose to state whatever price they wan to sell at...whether got ppl buy anot it is diff matter...
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

No need to get so worked up.

This is a willing seller willing buyer market... obviously there will be people who are looking to make a quick buck off some dude who didn't do any prior market research. But u dun have to buy from these people rite? Juz move on and find the next seller...
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

No need to get so worked up.

This is a willing seller willing buyer market... obviously there will be people who are looking to make a quick buck off some dude who didn't do any prior market research. But u dun have to buy from these people rite? Juz move on and find the next seller...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

lelax lar.. why stress yourself.. just ignore it if you think the price is not right..
            I'm a super low-baller

Comment

ya lor...no need to get so worked up mah....

Comment

okay lets talk abt sub s.steel retailing at $8228 outside easily could get at $7800 but we have to understand 10% is also a chance so from where you think should or can sell at $7600? okay for exp: gold is high now we all know but if given you a chance to buy at $56 and sell at $58 per G win or lose? i can tell you 100% you will lose up bcos of GST and setting fee. within 6month price is abt 5% less from market price (and not retail) within a year is abt 10% then i feel is okay as watch need service just like car.. and offshore every where throwing at 30% if ppl online sell at same price how will you feel bro? one is from local AD and another is from don't know where, dont know wear before anot.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                I agree and disagree. Agree - If shops sell 11k and pte seller sells 15k, then something is not right. Disagree - If someone buys 7.8k and sells at 7.6k, then I dun see anything wrong.

Comment

dun understand what the ranting is all about....if the price is not right for you,just search for other pieces....if you worried kana chopped then buy new from local AD...simple case...afterall rolex sub is easily available mah....

Comment

U mus oso understand tat nt everyone can get the same discount. I've heard pple having bought the Sub at $8,228. Some lucky ones at $7,400, and the nt so lucky ones at $7,800. And all these was within a month or two period.

So, say u bought a watch at 8,228, wore once and 'cold storage' it for a week. Then u intend to sell. How much r u willing to sell it at?
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

U mus oso understand tat nt everyone can get the same discount. I've heard pple having bought the Sub at $8,228. Some lucky ones at $7,400, and the nt so lucky ones at $7,800. And all these was within a month or two period.

So, say u bought a watch at 8,228, wore once and 'cold storage' it for a week. Then u intend to sell. How much r u willing to sell it at?
                      Good point...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

U cant control what price pple wanna list their stuff. We also cannot control the appearance of 'Roberts' as well as 'Roberts hunters'

lets just say that no one wants to lose money as well as the fact that sellers wanna buy low, while buyers wanna sell high. if cant compromise, then just wait for another deal loh.

buyers can argue till the cows come home and justify why they price so high while sellers will also KPKB till donkey years. This is the same for most goods, not only watches.

so if the price doesnt suit you, just move to the next seller or item

Then sit back with popcorn and watch as the seller tries to post funny things on his thread abt false offers, then buyer back out, repost, lower price, price firm here firm there but keep reducing. Quite fun to watch no need anger-li
                        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

$7400 OR $8228 is not whether lucky or not is the matter of smart or stupid sry if i have being to open in my word using but i really feel so. okay i shall answer u now buy a week, wear two time, in super mint condition i would to sell at 7100-7400. i will post 7.4k and let ppl nego abit the max i let go will be 7100 but this is all when the watch is within few week to a month or two. got ppl selling gmt2c TT at 14k, why is it so huh? you may want tell me "let him sell lo" but the fact is all these ppl treat us like a fool in the very beginning. over price seller i know does exist but market rate now is at least $12k+ what i state here still got room to move one but preown asking 14k why why why???

Comment

[/SIZE][/B]
                            Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                            U cant control what price pple wanna list their stuff. We also cannot control the appearance of 'Roberts' as well as 'Roberts hunters'

lets just say that no one wants to lose money as well as the fact that sellers wanna buy low, while buyers wanna sell high. if cant compromise, then just wait for another deal loh.

buyers can argue till the cows come home and justify why they price so high while sellers will also KPKB till donkey years. This is the same for most goods, not only watches.

so if the price doesnt suit you, just move to the next seller or item

Then sit back with popcorn and watch as the seller tries to post funny things on his thread abt false offers, then buyer back out, repost, lower price, price firm here firm there but keep reducing. Quite fun to watch no need anger-li
                            like your saying dude im just trying to teach high flyer not to OVEr fly

Comment

starter..

one final question do you guy admit online is a place where should be having better price comp to outside market? exp: hmm.. okay sub with date take it as buy in is at $7400 after 2year when i want to sell it off preown shop will take in around 5500-5800 aft over hall they will sell at abt 6600 and tell you very new the condition, so online is a place to let seller sell higher and buyer buy lower at abt 6k-6.2k is the fair price but ppl here anyhow anyhow whack post at 7k say FRIM want sell to ghost meh

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X