No announcement yet.

Floods in Bt Timah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tat goes to show tat whoever 'elite' there is not doing a good job and should step down. Dun jiak liao bee.
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      pet, you're lucky that you can claim insurance. I was told by my agent that my insurance can't claim if my car kena flooded. What insurance company you using?
      tht day tell u can claim right.... next time better check with agent... gv me problem... but now solve.

private car - kanna car seats, go borneo abt 50k... i send to workshop where i buy the ins frm. also ins authorized workshop, repair less thn 20k.
      ins co: china insurance... no prroblem claiming... workshop and insurance co kow tim.

company car - buy from mitsui ins... knn, stated clearly comprehensive... thn in the clause say got cover, another clause say something else, clause here & there, end up tell us no hv... so we call the agent to go tok to mitsui... mutsui finally agreed to the repair.... i pass the agreement to another insurance agent to lookie look, he say got cover... and yet the insurance co kicking us ard.... anyway, i got green light from agent saying mitsui say ok...now car with workshop... tis repair only abt 2k, cos not much electronics kanna... not as bad as the one abv...cos abv got auto elec memory and heater seat.

in order to avoid 'footballing' .. got black white, say cover flood best.

Comment

how is the smell of your car?
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

pet, thanks for the info...

my company used to buy insur from mitsui too... but I think they have some kind of attitude... can't stand them, so change to another company....

Originally posted by pet View Post
          tht day tell u can claim right.... next time better check with agent... gv me problem... but now solve.

private car - kanna car seats, go borneo abt 50k... i send to workshop where i buy the ins frm. also ins authorized workshop, repair less thn 20k.
          ins co: china insurance... no prroblem claiming... workshop and insurance co kow tim.

company car - buy from mitsui ins... knn, stated clearly comprehensive... thn in the clause say got cover, another clause say something else, clause here & there, end up tell us no hv... so we call the agent to go tok to mitsui... mutsui finally agreed to the repair.... i pass the agreement to another insurance agent to lookie look, he say got cover... and yet the insurance co kicking us ard.... anyway, i got green light from agent saying mitsui say ok...now car with workshop... tis repair only abt 2k, cos not much electronics kanna... not as bad as the one abv...cos abv got auto elec memory and heater seat.

in order to avoid 'footballing' .. got black white, say cover flood best.

Comment

For buyers of 2nd hand must beware lor.

The inside metail of cars corrosion coating is min so since fully drenched likely will rust....

The scent of new plastic , leather of a new car also not there anymore too... kekeke

Comment

But most of the cars in Singapore can only be used for less than 10 years... even rust also wouldn't be very bad in a few years time.... (as long as the engine don't rust lah).....

Originally posted by DM101 View Post
              For buyers of 2nd hand must beware lor.

The inside metail of cars corrosion coating is min so since fully drenched likely will rust....

The scent of new plastic , leather of a new car also not there anymore too... kekeke

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                how is the smell of your car?
                still never go smell yet... hahaa...

But most of the cars in Singapore can only be used for less than 10 years... even rust also wouldn't be very bad in a few years time.... (as long as the engine don't rust lah).....
                ya, usually not a problem, also cos sg no winter..... salt is often used in the winter to melt ice on the roads....maybe those will contribute to rust speed up on car.

btw, the intersact of the divert canal and bt timah canal had a section tear open.

Comment

Must be the MRT work.... Can we sue MRT???

btw, the intersact of the divert canal and bt timah canal had a section tear open.

Comment

Must be the MRT work.... Can we sue MRT???
                    dunno izzit mrt... hahaha... later they sue us, aany how say... hahahaha

pet, thanks for the info...

my company used to buy insur from mitsui too... but I think they have some kind of attitude... can't stand them, so change to another company....
                    tht mitsui still giving me problem... agent say ok.... workshop call still cannot... now trying to get the agent to call the mitsui office to get the right person to call workshop.... #$%^&*&^%$# ... till not solve, i will not buy mitsui again.

Comment

Yes yes.... later kena sued by them instead...

That mitsui's boss is a chinese man, am I right? Bought from him then he let a chinese lady took over my policy... then later an indian lady... same agent?

dunno izzit mrt... hahaha... later they sue us, aany how say... hahahaha

tht mitsui still giving me problem... agent say ok.... workshop call still cannot... now trying to get the agent to call the mitsui office to get the right person to call workshop.... #$%^&*&^%$# ... till not solve, i will not buy mitsui again.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X