Perrelet Turbine Is Shipping......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perrelet Turbine Is Shipping......

The unique Perrelet Turbine was unveiled at the BaselWorld earlier this year. It is a new adaptation of the Perrelet patent, the 'Double Rotor' and is a real stunner.
    The double rotor, transformed for the occasion into a turbine fitted with 12 blades made of titanium, covers the whole of the dial and slips beneath an interior black bezel. On the under dial, luminous markers accentuate the optical effect.

I prefer this 1 more...

The turbine is housed in a 44mm concave-shaped case, perfectly recreating the original appearance of the reactor. Even the crown, specially worked and integrated in the case, respects these perfect lines. A black rubber bracelet with its folding clasp completes the ensemble, ensuring its owner complete comfort. The TURBINE collection is available in plain titanium or DLC-treated titanium.
    We just received the information that the Perrelet Turbine is shipping world-wide. The lucky people who pre-ordered one will receive it by early December. Waiting lists are now available at most Perrelet stockists. Via the Perrelet Site.

Watch the video below to experience this cool luxury time piece from Perrelet.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

The price and retention value...

Yep, for those keen the cost is around SGD$10k. But it remains to be seen about its value retention. There is another thread in "Other Watches" on this watch too :

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=27264

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”
    Abraham Lincoln (American 16th US President from1861-65, who brought about the emancipation of slavery from 1809-1865).

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Comment

erhm, so its not that the turbine will turn continuously right? its only when the rotor turns then it will move a bit?

hmm then a bit sian liaoz but ok lah interesting innovation. Just that the stealth like models a bit hard to see time orh.

but i really like their crown. quite unique.

Note:
      Theoritically, the turbine turns clockwise or anticlockwise based on the turning direction of the rotor. hence.

When you see the turbine turning clockwise, you prefer the lifestyle section
      when you see the turbine turning anticlockwise, you prefer the career section
      when you don see the turbine turning, time to send it back to service
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

This is cool man.... but abit too expensive...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I like the black model, and the design is swee.

Comment

Yes this brand is fantastic! I just bought the red and black turbine last week at Precious Time.

Very well built watch with top quality materials used such as diamond like carbon coating (very scratch resistant and strong) on the metal parts.

Not to mention the cool dial when the wrist moves.
            Main problem is this brand is so unknown in Singapore! Although in the US, I have colleagues who heard good stuff about Perrelet, due to blogs and referrals.

Comment

Hi JRWONG23
              How much u purchase for the watch perrelet turbine ??

Comment

Bought it at 7.8k SGD after discount at the shop.
                Quite a few of my colleagues and friends also interested in this watch as they have never heard of this brand before. Rare and nice.

Comment

Cool watch! Cant wait to see one in person.
                  Buy less, but buy better!

My blog: http://watchesindia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Cool watch! Will try to check it out in the metal soon
                    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X