Notice Of Appreciation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice Of Appreciation.

Hope this is the right place to post this.

I would like to give a million thanks to Bro PamDino for his kind gesture, and having him as a friend and bro is my privilege.

Before this, I only know his screen-name and now that I've got to personally meet him, he's as nice and genuine in person, as he is in this forum... (This might sound really gay, but i love your hair!, hehe.)

Thanks bro for the "GIFT". I owe you coffee man. Hola at me whenever you have time off from your busy schedule so we can go la-kopi, my treat. =)

Thanks again Bro Dino.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
    it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
    How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done.'

Ok, u r gay. Period!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Yes, PamDino is a stand up guy both in SGROC, Paneristi and other major forum. He uses the same nick.
      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
        Hope this is the right place to post this.
        I would like to give a million thanks to Bro PamDino for his kind gesture, and having him as a friend and bro is my privilege.
        Before this, I only know his screen-name and now that I've got to personally meet him, he's as nice and genuine in person, as he is in this forum... (This might sound really gay, but i love your hair!, hehe.)
        Thanks bro for the "GIFT". I owe you coffee man. Hola at me whenever you have time off from your busy schedule so we can go la-kopi, my treat. =)
        Thanks again Bro Dino.
        Waaahhh, BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!
        Eh, i think you better provide more details.. otherwise really reads weird...Hahahahha
        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
        three times is enemy action and
        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
        ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
          Waaahhh, BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!
          Eh, i think you better provide more details.. otherwise really reads weird...Hahahahha
          Agree lor.. the "hair", the 'GIFT' (of love?), this 'love' message..
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

His hair is...power lah

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hehehe.. hair and gift give a lot room for imagination..
              I'm a super low-baller

Comment

I understand that Pamdino aka Dino don't like publicity but since bro Ryuden started this, I must as well let the ball roll further.
                Dino is a guy who goes all out to help. No doubt I only bought a small item from him a few months back but the gifts from him is worth more than the item I bought.
                Another note of appreciation is that he goes all out to help me with a good buy recently on a watch. As for the hair, I'm not so sure thou as I never taken notice of that
                Thanks and appreciate your kind gesture bro Dino.

Comment

I was shocked by some of the comments, but after i re-read my post again... yeah it did indeed sounded a little misleading...

So anyway, I read a thread in Paneristi forum.... An american guy posted photos of his PAM 1B... and then another from Australia asked for his address so that he can post a brand new strap to the American to use on his PAM 1B. He was in shock when he realised that the Australian guy was for real gonna send him this gift at no cost. Nobody believes that these things happen with no-strings-attached... but it does happen, even though very rare. I'm not sure about you guys and ladies... but things like this don't usually happen to me. People i've come across so far on forums, have tried to rip me off, or tried to earn a quick buck by selling whatever they can at a ridiculous price even though it actually doesn't cost that much...

Thus when Bro PamDino offered to give me FOC despite me offering to pay for the item I wanted... I'm just extremely grateful and appreciative that people like this actually exists even though the item I recieved didn't cost anywhere near as much as the Brand new strap that the Australian gave the American. Anyway, i feel that i owe Bro PamDino at least a coffee for his generous gesture.

As for the hair part... his hair is truly nice. Is it a social no-no to give honest compliments to another of the same gender? If a girl says this to another girl i don't believe anybody would jump at that opportunity to suggest that she's a lesbian... but when a guy does that, he might be gay??

I guess enough has been said... and if all else fail... anybody is welcome to clarify my orientation with my wife

Cheers!

'It ain't how hard you hit;
                  it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
                  How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
                  That's how winning is done.'

Comment

... and yes, they are lesbians..
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I did not know this thread is about me until one of the Moderator told me.

Thanks for all the compliments & all the jokers in the forum.

The GIFT is actually a very small matter. I also offered once to another person in this forum but he never showed up. In fact, I also gave the Moderator a GIFT I don't mind giving people who need it if I have spares. But not for re-selling

I cannot imagine people selling the item in the Miscellaneous Section . I would be very happy if I can sell 2 a day. It's better profit than selling straps or watch

This is certaily not a Broke Back Mountain episode.

Dino

Comment

Dino.... jialat ah u... so many bros here in love with u..
                        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                          Dino.... jialat ah u... so many bros here in love with u..
                          I'm also in love with you...........

Every day post new articles for us to read

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                            I'm also in love with you...........

Every day post new articles for us to read

Dino
                            i thought you were already married?!??! and of all the hunks here,you chose louisoh!!?

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                              i thought you were already married?!??! and of all the hunks here,you chose louisoh!!?
                              Louisoh, you are so BAD meh

Dino

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X